Who is your favorite hunting influencer?

While I don't like the constant product pushing and marketing, Bill Jordan and Michael Waddell have to be mentioned also. Those old Realtree Outdoors and Monster Bucks videos had a lot of great content.
My Dad ,he was a custom gun,stock and custom knife maker .He loved hunting and fishing . I try too be that man now for my son's grandson's and friends .

As "influencer" by nature denotes the living, I have to back Rinella/Meateater as well. His eloquent style and approach are exactly what the hunting community needs for supporting hunting into the future. We have to remember our history, our roots, as they are what is going to keep hunting going through these uncertain times and various affronts. Rinella influences without being a influencer by the normal "ride the wave fast" theme, in my opinion.
That said, many throughout history are part of all the things that got me to "here and now" , the artists, writers, smiths, hunters, all of em and more I'm sure.

I'm not really influenced as much as I can say I relate to some of the current guys that have shows. You have to respect Steve rinella for what he's bringing to the table. I really can relate to him like many of you probably do. When we think of hunters now days in society they tend to lean towards one side of the political spectrum. While this is not a political post I'm just sharing my thoughts. Hunting and our right to hunt is more to one side while conservation with that land tends to go more towards the other. This is an important point that rinella brings up, so I think that's good food for thought simply because I never looked at it like that.
His drive though and being a meat eater not a trophy hunter is a big deal and I think reaches a wider spectrum of people than guys who are shooting high fenced white tails, birds out a box, or shooting an elk at 1200 yards. To each their own but I enjoy his sportsmanship and respect for the game he hunts. Remi warren is also another fantastic guy to watch. Almost of the guys that are part of meat eater I think are really striving to bring a broader range of people onto hunting.

I don't understand the dislike of Meat Eater and Steven Rinella's recent stuff. I've heard in a few places that people won't support them anymore, but I've never seen anything backing up why they won't support that group anymore.

My current favorite influencers are Randy Newberg, Mark and Steve at Exo, Remy Warren, Brian Call, Corey Jacobsen, Ron Spomer, Steven Rinella/Meat Eater, and Jack O'Connor. As a 100% self taught hunter with no hunting mentors, I've relied on their teaching to help me. I must be a slow learner when it comes to hunting though, as I've yet to kill anything more than a coyote.

It gets political in the limelight, @JumpinLegs

'Influencer' is a bit of a dirty word, based on the present day definition.

Steve Isdahl (how to hunt on YouTube) is pretty straight up.

Personally my biggest influences have been familial; father, uncle, grandfather.

Rather surprised that Finn Aagaard has not come up in this thread. He is one of my favorite gunwriters from a bygone era.

Hi Folks, I recently put together this list of the best hunting influencers. It's currently a small list and I am looking to add more people to it. If you have an influencer or a blog you love, please leave a comment below and let me know. I would love to add them to the list!
No contest...my Dad!!! Many of my best life memories are times afield hunting and fishing with Dad. Learned so much about skills for hunting/fishing, respecting the game, as well as life from watching and listening to him practicing what he preached. He was THE REAL DEAL!!! Those TV cuties are merely posers by comparison. Gone 14-1/2 years now.....he is still getting smarter every year. Honor him with a our ritual lunch ham sandwich, coffee, and a little sweet treat every day of deer, quail, trout and bass seasons remembering those good times.....and lessons. WELL DONE, THANKS, DAD.

I don't understand the dislike of Meat Eater and Steven Rinella's recent stuff. I've heard in a few places that people won't support them anymore, but I've never seen anything backing up why they won't support that group anymore.

My current favorite influencers are Randy Newberg, Mark and Steve at Exo, Remy Warren, Brian Call, Corey Jacobsen, Ron Spomer, Steven Rinella/Meat Eater, and Jack O'Connor. As a 100% self taught hunter with no hunting mentors, I've relied on their teaching to help me. I must be a slow learner when it comes to hunting though, as I've yet to kill anything more than a coyote.
We all start someplace. For some it's squirrels, for others deer and everything in between, including Mr. Wiley Coyote. :)