What is your favorite .300RUM load?

So, I haven't seen anyone's data on the 210 AccubondsLR's. I am having fits getting groups anywhere close to what I get with the 200's. I have used Magnum, Retumbo, H-100 and RL25 and can't get anything better than a .837 @ 100. My 200's are consistently giving me close to half-inch at 200. Any ideas folks? I just read an article that said best accuracy is at setting them deep into the brass at 3.60 but haven't tried that yet? Anyone?
Finally got a 4.89 inch 5 shot group at 200 yards using 210 Accubonds LR with 90.2 gr. RL25, Fireformed Nosler brass, Federal 215 primer and seated at 3.55 OAL. I couldn't find any evidence of pressure on the brass so probably could have gone up a little bit more on powder but speed is great at average of 3261fps out.of 30 in Lowther Walther 1 in 10 twist srainless steel barrel blueprinted to Remington Stainless steel action. I am a happy camper after a bunch lousy groups and loads. I think that the cure is to seating the bullet deep.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.