Who has utilized used primers.

25,000 rounds? I admire your shooting activity and your ability to acquire enormous quantities of ammo. Well done. call me if you ever feel the need to share the wealth. I don't know how to add a cute yellow face, but I'm wanting to add the winking face.
Hold down on the "like" button. Optional items pop up. As I said, I don't keep that much ammo on hand. Ever. Probably more like 3k-4k at any one time. It was more about of my way to long term store ammo. I have used this storage process for over 25k rounds or more over the years. Never had problems doing it this way.

By the wording "discarded primers " I was thinking spent primers
I have loaded "fired primers " in shotgun shells for small rodents
Got to use all I got to get by in component shortages
But I have been doing this long before the shortage
JMO

Years ago I purchased 5000 de-milled Federal cases, all were primed. I full-length sized each case depriming in the process. I saved all the primers in a jar that came with my vacuum sealer. When the jar was nearly full I sealed it up using the vacuum sealer. When I could not and still can not find CCI200 primers I decided to give those saved primers a try. I took 100 primers out of the jar and inspected them. Only one looked hokie so I discarded it. All of these primers seated normally. I put a few in the rifle and snapped off the primers and they fired just fine and upon inspection showed nothing abnormal, I loaded the remaining cases with my proven hand load and all 90+ fired perfectly and produced the same consistently tiny groups that I am used to. Has anyone ever tried this? I had my doubts, but as they say, necessity is the father of invention. They seem to work just fine. And I have around 4800 primers that appear to be okay to use.
Yes, I did try it with some small rifle primers. The only issue I had was the primers seemed to seat a little too easily, as if they might just fall our of the case if it got bumped a little too hard. Other than that, it was all good. I just used those cases for barrel warmers, not for score.

I think he meant 250 rounds, over several years.
And all his rifles were lost in a tragic boating accident.🤷‍♂️
You guys have rifles and ammo? Huh. Is that even a thing? Pistols? Suppressors? Aren't those things dangerous?

This part of the message is for training only. Please ensure your mouse is pointed in a safe direction. Click the vertical dotdotdot's next to the little picture of a mountain, click the smiley face icon in the dropdown panel below, choose your smiley face(s) 😶‍🌫️ 👀;):D This is a paid service. Please pay me 1 million dollars. I'd like to buy a can of soup.

Excuse me, I have brass drying in, UH... I mean uh... cookies... yeah... I'm making cookies and I need to make sure they don't burn.

You guys have rifles and ammo? Huh. Is that even a thing? Pistols? Suppressors? Aren't those things dangerous?

This part of the message is for training only. Please ensure your mouse is pointed in a safe direction. Click the vertical dotdotdot's next to the little picture of a mountain, click the smiley face icon in the dropdown panel below, choose your smiley face(s) 😶‍🌫️ 👀;):D This is a paid service. Please pay me 1 million dollars. I'd like to buy a can of soup.

Excuse me, I have brass drying in, UH... I mean uh... cookies... yeah... I'm making cookies and I need to make sure they don't burn.
Sugar, chocolate chip, oatmeal, or what? Mmmmm. Out of soup. Wait. 1 can of chicken noodle. Need it?