Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought ? I hsve several tied

I had purchased an Arm a lite AR-10 in .308.
Detachable front and rear site. As long as I single loaded It was fine. 3 rounds in the mag , jammed.
Sent it back twice , no cure. Became a safe queen.
Brother, when those guns first came out I used to support myself by making them run. Those early guns had some issues and even Armalite couldn't seem to figure out the problems. I had fair success but mags were a big part of the problem.

I think it was around 1994 when Winchester started making the control round feed guns again. I ordered one through the rep in .300 Win Mag. When I finally got my hands on it I was really impressed with the wood in it. I got a new Leupold mounted up, took some factory ammo and some fav handloads to the range and got my bubble busted. You couldn't hit the ground with that thing. Dispersion had to measures with a tape measure with everything I shot in it. First thoughts were the scope was bad so I swapped it out with known commodity. That didn't help. Did a chamber cast and found that it had about .600 of freebore and the chamber was not concentric to the bore. My bubble had exploded so I sold it to a guy really cheap that planned on rebarreling it.

Brother, when those guns first came out I used to support myself by making them run. Those early guns had some issues and even Armalite couldn't seem to figure out the problems. I had fair success but mags were a big part of the problem.
On the other end I had a match rifle built off armalite Ar10 set in 6-22-250 . +2 gas system, 3 groove barrel. Ran like a champ, just couldn't get that 3 groove to like the 107's. I had ordered an 8 twist but got a 9 twist , didn't catch it till it was too late to exchange it. Still got the rifle, don't shoot it much anymore. Looks pretty tho.. 😎
PS- can't find anyone to Rebarrel for me.

On the other end I had a match rifle built off armalite Ar10 set in 6-22-250 . +2 gas system, 3 groove barrel. Ran like a champ, just couldn't get that 3 groove to like the 107's. I had ordered an 8 twist but got a 9 twist , didn't catch it till it was too late to exchange it. Still got the rifle, don't shoot it much anymore. Looks pretty tho.. 😎
PS- can't find anyone to Rebarrel for me.
Lyle, I think the basic gun was okay but reliability seemed to be hit and miss. I think, like any new product, they were just going through the learning curve. They seemed to finally get it figured out and I had to find a new way to make gas money. ;)

The worse rifle I ever bought was a tie between a Winchester model 70 stainless control feed 338 win mag and a CVA express muzzleloader honorable mention is a new one a kimber model 84 in 6.5 cm .The Winchester model 70 stainless with a boss was about a total flop but a friend shot 7 moose with it in Alaska .The finish some kinda coating rusted and flaked in the gun case .The magazine wouldn't work I had to get a whole new trigger guard and magazine .The worse thing they totally drilled the scope mount holes totally crooked making it almost impossible to get a scope to work .I finally got Burris signature rings with offset to tje maximum offset .The scope barely could site in .Winchester almost replaced the whole gun but backed out because there were any more boss 338s .The cva express muzzleloader was total junk it had one site for two barrels and fell off .I finally got a set if express sites which heroes. THE funnest thing is that it fell apart many tomes because the hinge pin fell out making the gum fall apart cba finally fixed it but didn't want to .The kmber model 84 in 6.5 cm just jams and kimber refuses to fix it .I don't know if it's yhe magazine or the bedding .I am going to try another magazine hopefully that works .The other problem with it is lack of scope mounrs I can't find one for this model totally sold out .I wish companies would furnish at least weaver bases .Bad guns totally stink I had a few more too a marlin muzzleloader that's hangfires like up to 10 mins later is the most unsafe I quit shooting it .
Have your gunsmith check the extractor on your bolt on the Kimber M84 6.5 CM. I know it sounds weird but the exact same thing happened to my friend's Fierce Firearms 6.8 Western.

Lyle, I think the basic gun was okay but reliability seemed to be hit and miss. I think, like any new product, they were just going through the learning curve. They seemed to finally get it figured out and I had to find a new way to make gas money. ;)
The AR15 , Armalite, after it was race gunned would hold its own against any Colt or Bush master. I've come to conclusion that you put a good 2 stage trigger behind a decent barrel and you'll have a good rifle.

Marlin 717 in 17mach 2. I was young and sold a set of tires, but the guy offered me the Marlin in trade instead. I said sure why not? Then I learned why not. Halfway through the second mag the gun detonated out of battery, cracking the stock and breaking part of the bolt. Marlin said "well we quit making that gun just because of those issues, should have done your research before you bought it".

In the end CCI came through clutch. It was their ammo I was using, they tested the remainder of the box and one shell had an issue, so they offered me a new rifle. Ended up with a stainless bull barrel Marlin 17 hmr on cci's dime.
I would have never thought about trying that with CCI. I would have been my ignorant self & took the loss. lol

My horrible experience was more of a customer service nature. Bought a Mossberg 935 Turkey semi-auto 12ga for predators and turkeys. Bought online. Showed up at my local kitchen table FFL. Looked fine in two halves in the box. Did the transfer. Got home and put it together and mounted it on my shoulder. Wait a minute...is this an optical illusion or is my barrel bent upwards?

Sure enough, barrel was bent upwards. Funny thing is the rib was dead straight. So somebody ground the crap out the rib to make it fit.

I shot it and it shot over a foot high at every distance from 20 to 60 yards.

Sent it back and it took literally (I kept track) over a dozen calls, 25 emails and 3-4 months to have a new barrel installed and shipped back. And they couldn't even replace it with the correct barrel. Had to replace a 22" with a 24". Got it back with a broken fore end.

I kept it and to it's credit, I've killed about 10 fox with it and my boys and I have killed 7-8 turkeys with it. So with a broken fore end and grip cap fell off and was lost in the first year, but it still works. But it'll be my last Mossberg unless someone gives me one for free.

Savage B-Mag. Got one shortly after they were available, so it's an old one with the pencil barrel. Wouldn't shoot 3 MOA with either of the 17 WSM ammo. Bought a AT-One stock from Boyd's hoping that would improve things. No help. Bedded action, no help. Even tried bedding the barrel at the fore end to prevent whip. All to no avail
I believe I read the answer to your issue on Savage shooter in the forum. A few said they cut the barrel shorter. I guess it changed the harmonics. But it was only good for a few shots till the barrel warmed up.

Weatherby Accu-Mark .338-.378 Wby Magnum. 2 1/2 - 5" groups with the brake on and 2 - 4" with it off. Took it to a Wby certified smith who called in a month to say he couldn't get it to shoot as good as I did. Sent it to Wby. 5 months later, I got it back with a target showing a nice 5/8" group but without any other data or info. Took it back out and got the same 2 1/2 - 5" groups. (With 2 types of prescribed Wby factory ammo).

Sako A7 .308 ties the above. 3 - 4 1/2" groups with multiple bullet types and handloads. These are probably the 2 biggest disappointments.
I have threr 338-378 accunarks you have to totally remove all copper and powder fouling in them every 50 shots or they shoot patterns .My shoot 3/4 to 1/2 groups with my loads with 250 grain nosler partitions and r25 .All of mine hate Hornady bullets of any kinds and all nosler accubomds .I have shot .25 groups at 100 with that load and 1 inch at 300 yards with that load .I CL totally clean my bore every 40 shots or it shoots terrible .Mine were the ones made by Seco defense dept.I put those rifles through total torture for 10 yards in Alaska no problems .Try the 250 grain partitions they are the ticket

While not into brand-bashing I do give credit to great products. That said, being a .45-70 fan I once bought a new lever-action, (NOT a Marlin or Winchester), that just sucked. To start with, the feed tube was for a .30-30. Loading single, it printed a perfect question mark (?) everytime that you started shooting. The forearm grip was jury-rigged, not properly fastened.
This was at the end of their current .45-70 production run & I have always wondered if some go-fer in the plant assembled it with what leftover parts he or she could find?
Dealer gladly took it back agreeing that it was a lemon.
Only had 1 bad shotgun but don't get me started on handguns.
Must have been a Henry rifle. I STAY away from them their wood is pallet wood grade not good. A dealer here had 13 of the Henry 41 mags all wouldn't work at all.

Must have been a Henry rifle. I STAY away from them their wood is pallet wood grade not good. A dealer here had 13 of the Henry 41 mags all wouldn't work at all.
🤔. 13??? And all were bad?? What did Henry do to correct that situation?