Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought ? I hsve several tied

dgr416

The worse rifle I ever bought was a tie between a Winchester model 70 stainless control feed 338 win mag and a CVA express muzzleloader honorable mention is a new one a kimber model 84 in 6.5 cm .The Winchester model 70 stainless with a boss was about a total flop but a friend shot 7 moose with it in Alaska .The finish some kinda coating rusted and flaked in the gun case .The magazine wouldn't work I had to get a whole new trigger guard and magazine .The worse thing they totally drilled the scope mount holes totally crooked making it almost impossible to get a scope to work .I finally got Burris signature rings with offset to tje maximum offset .The scope barely could site in .Winchester almost replaced the whole gun but backed out because there were any more boss 338s .The cva express muzzleloader was total junk it had one site for two barrels and fell off .I finally got a set if express sites which heroes. THE funnest thing is that it fell apart many tomes because the hinge pin fell out making the gum fall apart cba finally fixed it but didn't want to .The kmber model 84 in 6.5 cm just jams and kimber refuses to fix it .I don't know if it's yhe magazine or the bedding .I am going to try another magazine hopefully that works .The other problem with it is lack of scope mounrs I can't find one for this model totally sold out .I wish companies would furnish at least weaver bases .Bad guns totally stink I had a few more too a marlin muzzleloader that's hangfires like up to 10 mins later is the most unsafe I quit shooting it .

Extremely rare and expensive 12ga sxs right at $5k. Pictures on gunbroker looked perfect. Got it and it was pitted, stained, worn. Tried to work with seller and took pictures. He said no it's fine, it was a piece of ****. I said it's in the 3 days I want to return it and have not accepted from my ffl. Said I was ready to raise the issue to GB. He said go ahead several others have and I have always come out on top (so seller was a bigger piece of ****). Sent my date stamped pictures to GB. Next day a-hole says ship the gun back. 2nd one Bought limited a performance center 629 smith 44mag. The barrel was on crooked by several thousandths. They paid shipping both ways and got it back to me in less than 2 weeks total including my shipping time. That's customer service, but it should never have left the factory like that.

The worse rifle I ever bought was a tie between a Winchester model 70 stainless control feed 338 win mag and a CVA express muzzleloader honorable mention is a new one a kimber model 84 in 6.5 cm .The Winchester model 70 stainless with a boss was about a total flop but a friend shot 7 moose with it in Alaska .The finish some kinda coating rusted and flaked in the gun case .The magazine wouldn't work I had to get a whole new trigger guard and magazine .The worse thing they totally drilled the scope mount holes totally crooked making it almost impossible to get a scope to work .I finally got Burris signature rings with offset to tje maximum offset .The scope barely could site in .Winchester almost replaced the whole gun but backed out because there were any more boss 338s .The cva express muzzleloader was total junk it had one site for two barrels and fell off .I finally got a set if express sites which heroes. THE funnest thing is that it fell apart many tomes because the hinge pin fell out making the gum fall apart cba finally fixed it but didn't want to .The kmber model 84 in 6.5 cm just jams and kimber refuses to fix it .I don't know if it's yhe magazine or the bedding .I am going to try another magazine hopefully that works .The other problem with it is lack of scope mounrs I can't find one for this model totally sold out .I wish companies would furnish at least weaver bases .Bad guns totally stink I had a few more too a marlin muzzleloader that's hangfires like up to 10 mins later is the most unsafe I quit shooting it .
I also had a Kimber that wouldn't feed or shoot worth anything. Kimber admitted it was manufacturer defect but refused to fix it since I wasn't original owner and it was past their one year warranty. They offered to sell me a new one at a discount instead.

Taurus 617 titanium 7-shot snub nose .357 Mag. What a hunk of crap. The fixed sights were 3 to 6 inches low at 20 feet with everything from 110-158 grain loads and the trigger pull was long, heavy and full of grit. It was also magna-ported and would spray lead shavings through the ports. Taurus said it was "in spec" 🤣...

I also had a Kimber that wouldn't feed or shoot worth anything. Kimber admitted it was manufacturer defect but refused to fix it since I wasn't original owner and it was past their one year warranty. They offered to sell me a new one at a discount instead.
I had one of those beautiful little wood Kimbers in 308. Soo frustrating. The hardest I have ever worked to make a rifle shoot and minute of baseball was as good as it got. Sold it to a fellow that was more than happy with that accuracy and, thinking it had to just be a bad example, bought another one. I said I REALLY wanted that rifle to work. Exact same results. Fool me twice shame on me.

I forgot about a ruger 77 stainless which I bought on gunbroker from Louisiana. It looked stainless in the pictures but when I got it they had it cromed .The stock looked like it had been channeled with a chainsaw .I had to replace every screw and bolt in that rifle plus a new trigger guard that was broken .I am trying to replace the plastic stock I put on it because a 6.5 pound 338 win mag is no fun to shoot .I hope I can get this Boyd's deluxe checked stock to work on it finally it will be a nice rifle plus thread the barrel for a muzxlebreak .

A $3600 Christensen AR10 in .308. First time I fired it, the cases came out nearly straight wall. The rifle didn't pass a no-go gauge. It went back twice to Christensen before the replaced the rifle entirely. The second one was fantastic, and I used the heck out of it, but that first one was a serious lemon

Win 94 AE in 357 it was dreadful, must have been one of the last off of the US production line before Miroku made a silk purse outa that sow's ear.
I replaced the lever link, the little pressed steel cartridge stop and polished the internals before I could get it to cycle a mag full reliably.
Eventually sold it, now have a rossi r92 which is everything that win 94 should have been.
I also bought a 1958 mod 94 in 30/30 which, recoil apart, is a delight to shoot.