What's in your user name?

Any friend of yours is a friend of mine WR.
I'm in the same neck of the woods.
Well if you ever run into Steve Snell at GunDogsupply.com you tell him I sent my best. His dad and I were buddies and Steve I consider to be a great friend even though I don't see him as much anymore as I'd like to since I quit guiding.

I sure am enjoying this thread…..I grew up on a dairy farm in upstate Ny and i was used to a lot of manual labor n after you throw enuf bales and shovel enuf silage n manure you kinda get a workout without thinking to much about it n at 18 I was working on a logging crew in another state for an uncle n I would run chainsaw all day topping trees n one of the older fellows gave me the nickname "steel" and it kinda stuck over the years depending who I was around so that's was my choice to use when I needed a nickname for here

So back in my college days, I was a huge closet nerd. I played basketball and ran cross country but in my closet world, I played this table top board game with a bunch of other nerds that were definitely not living Their nerdiness in a closet. You had these miniature figurines that you could paint…well I'm not going into all that is nerd and explaining all of this. But one of the special characters was named Korhil and my year of birth is 1978.

I just came out of the closet and man…some certain people are right….it does feel good!

After my nerdom ended, I joined a federal law enforcement agency and have been at it for 17 years and have 6 more to go until
Im eligible to retire. I don't know why I said this part but simply for the fact to make myself feel more manly.

I have always used that name on forums. Don't know why.

So back in my college days, I was a huge closet nerd. I played basketball and ran cross country but in my closet world, I played this table top board game with a bunch of other nerds that were definitely not living Their nerdiness in a closet. You had these miniature figurines that you could paint…well I'm not going into all that is nerd and explaining all of this. But one of the special characters was named Korhil and my year of birth is 1978.

I just came out of the closet and man…some certain people are right….it does feel good!

After my nerdom ended, I joined a federal law enforcement agency and have been at it for 17 years and have 6 more to go until
Im eligible to retire. I don't know why I said this part but simply for the fact to make myself feel more manly.

I have always used that name on forums. Don't know why.
Was this game Warhammer? I have a buddy who was into it. He used to paint his characters at the apartment. Some how we started calling it "painting dolls" and eventually his nickname became "doll painter". Not sure how "doll" came to be used.