OT-- your favorite dog name

I have a female black lab named Elli…. Short for Benelli. She's a freakin predator
That is my female danes name Benelli
1A286B2C-5903-48F5-88C2-466DC5812ECC.jpeg
we just call her Nelly for short

Hey Greyfox, I'm also a Brittany guy. Currently have two, Libby and Sky. Past Brit's, Stubby, Sherona and Sassy.
Take Care
Great breed! Like your names! I've had three Brits over a few decades…..Toby, Rusty, and currently Buck, 3 years old. Ran into hunting magazine illustrator(Bowhunting Magazine), Nick Wright, about 15 years ago in a deer hunting camp in Alberta. He did this 24x24" watercolor of Rusty and I hunting our favorite farm.
675800B1-3428-46C0-97E2-9830540F56CC.jpeg

I won't list all the ranch dogs too many and I don't remember most of them. Just the best guard ones. Not allowed a dog unless it worked. Mine first I started at 8.
GSP Squirt, Kaytlin, Abygail, Maisy, Reagan
Pudlepointer Lincoln HE IS NOT A DOODLE!! Hahaha
Guard
Great Pyrenees Dufus
Anatolians Maximilian, Barney, Cooter, Norman.

Darryl,

I was thinking if I had one, I'd call it "Bait" But maybe I spend too much time hunting coyotes.
Tim
Hahahahaha. Made me laugh hard. What I always call little rat dogs. Grandpa wasn't thinking when I took the twins coyote hunting. I said we needed some bait and they told me that's for fishing and how would it catch coyotes. I explained with my HUMA and they started bawling and told me LUCY was not coyote bait. Lucy is there little rat "BAIT". dog.

You have a Swissy?!? We had 3! Have two now!!
Had. Henry passed 3 years ago. Made it to 9. Great dog. His dad took best of breed at Westminster. Henry was a stud dog. Merle is a mistake. Half Swissy and half Beauceron. His 12 month old dad jumped a fence and got with his Swissy mom 🤣. Best dog I've had to date though.

Had. Henry passed 3 years ago. Made it to 9. Great dog. His dad took best of breed at Westminster. Henry was a stud dog. Merle is a mistake. Half Swissy and half Beauceron. His 12 month old dad jumped a fence and got with his Swissy mom 🤣. Best dog I've had to date though.

We just lost Eliza in august. She was 13 years old. We still have her daughter Molly, and grandson (Molly's nephew) Gus (idiot in the picture). Gus is 4. We are definitely a swissy family. We use liberty run kennels in OKC. So cool. You don't see many swissy owners.

Last edited by a moderator: