Help me name my dog

All these memories coming back to me another good name for a female dog is Roxy actually Roxanne but Roxy for short. If I told Roxy to get you, you were done! No photos for Roxy just this artist rendering of a photo I had her over 30 years ago.
IMG_5559.png

Last edited:
The wife and I just got a 4 month old Aussie. She is black, white, and has tan shoes. She will be herding goats and sheep AND will likely help with the chickens. She is a little spitfire but we're having "conversations" about what to name her. Anyone have unique ideas? Two syllables or less so it's easy to holler is preferred.
My best girl's name was Emmee. She could hunt.
Charlotte is the most popular girl's name in Australia. According to a Google search. Not a bad name for a dog. I like it.
What do I win? 😆

I just had to put my cat down Monday morning while im sad she had a great life of almost 21 years. She has ruled over Great Danes for three generations in my house. Her name is Alley get it Alley cat.Lol
View attachment 490364
So sorry to hear that. We had to put Samson down last week and we are heat broken. At least you got 21 years of a great relationship.

All these memories coming back to me another good name for a female dog is Roxy actually Roxanne but Roxy for short. If I told Roxy to get you, you were done!
Roxy is what I named my skiff. After the charter boat my family went out on the Chesapeake Bay when I was a kid. My parents caught 375 Rockfish on one trip and got a write up in the Washington Post. A few years later there was a moratorium on Rockfish. Nowadays if you got caught with 375 Rockfish, there'd still be a write up. With a mug shot. Times have changed. 😀

I started tapping "LIKE" and my thumb got sore. I'm both honored and amazed. The creativity, humor, and heart warming stories are truly impressive. I'm looking at several of the names offered. Shithead is not on the list!
I've had 1 of that very same breed. (Shiestkomph?)