Help me name my dog

The wife and I just got a 4 month old Aussie. She is black, white, and has tan shoes. She will be herding goats and sheep AND will likely help with the chickens. She is a little spitfire but we're having "conversations" about what to name her. Anyone have unique ideas? Two syllables or less so it's easy to holler is preferred.
Useless without pictures.gif

Come on, we all have a soft heart for puppies, so don't torture us. 🤣

"Shep"
Dirtrax, you're right in having a one or two syllable name for your dog. It is also wise to have a dog's name that does not rhyme or sound like any commands that you teach her (commands like: no, stay, sit, down, lay, etc need to be clear and easy of your dog to know). Heel is a tough one for hearing dogs, as their nature is to herd immediately. I also teach my dog hand gesture commands. Congrats on a fine family friend and helper.

I have several dogs named with a gun theme type name my last male Dane was called bullet. His sister is named Benelli which is a good female name. We just call her Nelly. The other two in this pic are Ruby, the little Irish, terrier and Ruger in the background another Dane.
IMG_5436.jpeg

Recent Posts