What's in "my" pellet smoker - 4th of July celebration for this great nation - God bless the USA/us all!

FEENIX

The flag is up and proudly displayed. I had an excellent early AM breakfast with the wife and a 3-mile hike with Thor to start the day.

Thor red, white, and blue.jpg

Thor with red, white, and blue pride.
1 pork ribs.jpg

My wife wants some pork ribs for dinner, so I am starting with that; we shall see what else transpires as the day goes.

crab claw ceviche and pesto caprese.jpg

My wife wanted something light for lunch, so I made a crab claw ceviche, pesto, and feta cheese/caprese hors d'oeuvres.

3 ribs, brat,hot Italian sausage, and shishito peppers..jpg

Put a light BBQ sauce I concocted, wrapped, and returned about an hour ago. I added some beer brats, hot Italian sausage, and shishito peppers. You cannot see it, but below the ribs is a Hawaiian ale bath with onions and jalapeno peppers to finish the brats. I also have pork belly in the air fryer.
4 brats and hot Italian sausage.jpg

5 the feast.jpg

Not too shabby!

Last edited:
The flag is up and proudly displayed. I had an excellent early AM breakfast with the wife and a 3-mile hike with Thor to start the day.

View attachment 475102
Thor with red, white, and blue pride.
View attachment 475103
My wife wants some pork ribs for dinner, so I am starting with that; we shall see what else transpires as the day goes.

View attachment 475125

My wife wanted something light for lunch, so I made a crab claw ceviche, pesto, and feta cheese/caprese hors d'oeuvres for lunch.
That's it, I am moving the the house next to you!

Thick cut t-bones, corn on the cob, smoked salmon, and sous vide antelope back straps cooking (waiting to be seared) -- spinach tortellini, and asparagus

--- oh yeah, a little bit 'o white oak aged corn/wheat 'shine

'MERICA THE BEAUTIFUL
20230704_170736.jpg
20230704_170722.jpg

20230704_174429.jpg

Thank you to all of those that have given their lives for what we have-- and thank God for all his blessings on this wonderful day

( we didn't really need the quarter sized hail, but we are thankful for the rain)

Last edited:
smoked some bacon... once it was done, bucked it up into cubes, dusted it with maple sugar, cayenne, paprika, black pepper and red pepper flakes and turned it into bacon burnt ends...

Attachments

• Bacon1.jpg
    Bacon1.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Bacon2.jpg
    Bacon2.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Bacon3.jpg
    Bacon3.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Bacon4.jpg
    Bacon4.jpg