What would you build w/Terminus Kratos Lite , .540" in 6.5?

He told me about the hunt. He said he would ship them out next week. Zeus and a Kratos Light coming. I love his actions though. Worth the wait for sure if I can get them in the next couple of weeks, tuned up for October. We shall see. I think I ordered mine back in March.
Wow, that's a long time to wait.

True. His actions are worth it.
For sure. The little time that I've spent with him in person was very meaningful. He treats you like a friend. Good man and I respect and appreciate him a lot. Likely just overwhelmed trying to get things streamlined and to full production. Tough time too with raw material acquisition challenges.

It'd been different if he'd out the gate said 6 month wait. But it was first 30 days, then max 2 months, then another date then another date. And he's still not shipped em. This is the part that gets under your skin. Under promise and over deliver. That's how you get return customers.

Not yet! Waiting patiently for mine, going to be a 300 win. Getting barrel prefit from Southern Precision. The manners stock is going to be the longest lead item I think, probably not til June.

PTG bottom metal is taking way longer than I expected, it's been almost 3 months and not a single update from them