What would you build w/Terminus Kratos Lite , .540" in 6.5?

I knew you weren't kidding. Can you imagine an absolute hunter 123 grain leaving that barrel!!!! Wow
😁 Yeah, somewhere north of 3,700 I'm thinking... Definitely poke some holes with that. Thanks for the feedback guys. I kind of like the 6.5 Sherman Max or the 6.5 LRM options for what I'm looking at. The 6.5x300 PRC is interesting as well - just need to play with the numbers a little to see how that one would work out in comparison. One of the limiting factors here is the 24" barrel in regards to some of the bigger/longer case designs.

😁 Yeah, somewhere north of 3,700 I'm thinking... Definitely poke some holes with that. Thanks for the feedback guys. I kind of like the 6.5 Sherman Max or the 6.5 LRM options for what I'm looking at. The 6.5x300 PRC is interesting as well - just need to play with the numbers a little to see how that one would work out in comparison. One of the limiting factors here is the 24" barrel in regards to some of the bigger/longer case designs.
I'm building a 6.5 max currently. Waiting on my Zeus action to come in.

Nice. I hang out with Joel once in awhile since we live so close. He's out in MT on a hunt at the moment. I have two Kratos Lite's on order that he thought he'd be able to ship this Fri when he gets back. Guess we'll see. Hopefully the same for yours.

Nice. I hang out with Joel once in awhile since we live so close. He's out in MT on a hunt at the moment. I have two Kratos Lite's on order that he thought he'd be able to ship this Fri when he gets back. Guess we'll see. Hopefully the same for yours.
I know of a LOT of guys waiting on Terminus actions. His ideal was to not get into a situation like Curtis with extended wait times and quoated ship dates being missed. Unfortunately that's exactly what has happened.

I know of a LOT of guys waiting on Terminus actions. His ideal was to not get into a situation like Curtis with extended wait times and quoated ship dates being missed. Unfortunately that's exactly what has happened.
He told me about the hunt. He said he would ship them out next week. Zeus and a Kratos Light coming. I love his actions though. Worth the wait for sure if I can get them in the next couple of weeks, tuned up for October. We shall see. I think I ordered mine back in March.

He told me about the hunt. He said he would ship them out next week. Zeus and a Kratos Light coming. I love his actions though. Worth the wait for sure if I can get them in the next couple of weeks, tuned up for October. We shall see. I think I ordered mine back in March.
I have a helios, helios lite and an Apollo lite already. Yes I agree, his actions are excellent!