What new 338 lapua rife to get

What rifle in 338 lapua would you reccomend to get. Im looking at using the 300gr bullets and copper so it seems i need a little more barrel twist. I was looking at the savage long range hunter and the weatherby accumark. Most of the other rifles had a 1:10 twist while these had a 1:9. Iv seen the savage can have a few problems from the factory. I like the wby rifles especially the 9 lug mark v it seems to be a very strong and rigid action. How do these rifles compare which would you choose or would you go a different route.
I have and love my Savage 110 BA in 338 Lapua . Was working on some load development with it last year and hit something that really worked well . I know its on the low end of the charge but accuracy is pretty darn good . 78 grains of IMR 4831 and using Lapua Scenar in 250g bullets . I was shocked an amazed . These were both 5 round groups at 225 yards . The one that says .648 should actually be .986 . My son was trying his math and subtracted 338 from ctc .

Attachments

• 338 Lapua.jpg
    338 Lapua.jpg
    986 KB · Views: 35
  • 338.jpg
    338.jpg
    953.1 KB · Views: 39
I think i might give the savage a try. Its just so cheap compared to the other options and it has real good accuracy potential. Plus its a factory rifle with easy to get parts and i can just go and get, no waiting forever for a custom build.
I've always wanted a Sako TRG but I have no complaints at all about my savage,it was accurate to begin with and Shot well then I added a Bartlein barrel and it shoots even better!
348EDFE6-5EA4-4DA9-BC62-C451B9CE3D33.jpeg

I think i might give the savage a try. Its just so cheap compared to the other options and it has real good accuracy potential. Plus its a factory rifle with easy to get parts and i can just go and get, no waiting forever for a custom build.
I was in the same boat when i bought mine about 9 years ago , i put a Vortex Viper PST on it and never looked back . I just wish i could find somewhere to really stretch its legs . Would be awesome to try shoot 500, 750 and 1,000 yard targets .