What is your best deer rifle

Surprisingly few big 338s listed here. Maybe the locals are right and I am nuts shooting deer with the Edge, Lapua and bigger 338s.
That's my next adventure. I've used 30-30 30-06 220swift 257Robert's 264WM and 243. My all time favorite is the 25-06. This year however were gonna try to beat my distance record with a 338 Lapua.

Weatherby Vanguard 30/06. Synthetic stock, fully Cerakoted, wears a Trijicon 3-9x40 green dot scope. Loves 180gn bullets. Its killed fallow deer, rusa deer, chital (axis to you guys) and 50+ red deer. This weapon gets bashed around and treated like **** but still shoots as good as the day I bought it. I lost count of how many pigs I've killed with it years ago.

I had a 99F Savage in 308 and it shot very well. Pre 64 Winchester,the pre war are the best. That's when they had crafts men building the guns. With machinery back then they had to hand fit them. I have pre 64 MODL 70 in 270 win.

460 S&W XVR long barrel Performance Center built 5 shot revolver, scoped with a Burris 2-5 LOE glass Japanese handgun scope, sending a 240 grain Hornady .452 double jacketed hollow point in Starline brass with a load of Varget (LRP) at 2700 FPS. Big BANG, big flop. Don't need a short tubed brush gun when a revolver works just as well.

No fancy prep either. Nice simple straightwall cases. Prime, charge, insert pill, crimp and shoot. Easy-Peezy. Best part is, it's good to go anywhere there is a long gun bottleneck hunting restriction.

I got spoiled real fast changing from a long gun to a revolver. She's good to 200 yards and it will stop any 4 legged North American game animal, dangerous and not so dangerous. Great wild hog gun too.