What is your best deer rifle

Tikka T3 Stainless Lite in 308 with Vortex 4x12... light kick, light to carry, scary accurate! Doesn't make me cry when I sit in the snow and rain for hours with it on my lap.

Hi guys, hey what's your best deer rifle, mine is a Browning A bolt 30-06.
My favorite would be my first , a Smith and Wesson 1500 .270 I bought it when I was 22 , my first high powered rifle with a scope and killed my first deer with it at 300 yards freehanded (lucky shot) but I don't use it any longer to keep it nice now I use tikka hunter .270 WSM and love it and second favorite would be marlin 30/30

Hi guys, hey what's your best deer rifle, mine is a Browning A bolt 30-06.
I love my Savage 16 chambered in .308 win. Long barrel life, accurate and fun to shoot! I like the heavy for caliber 178 grain ELD-X, got to shoot steel with it to 1015 yards last year, so its a great plinking round too! Just gotta replace my crappy stock. Looking at the boyds at one stock...

One of my 7mm-08s or .280 rems. Whichever one I am carrying at the time is my favorite for the day. :) Probably my new favorite all around rifle is a Browning X-bolt .280 Rem. SHOT Show special with a 26" barrel. I load pretty hot and it is a baby in recoil for some reason. Shoots everything I have loaded for it well under moa... many loads at 1/2". Just an easy to hit with gun.