What Is The Back Story To Your Screen Name?

My wife once told me that I was so frustrating to live with that, before long, my only housemates would be my guns and my "stupid dogs" (all labrador retrievers, and they did act kind of dumb sometimes). She forgot about my motorcycles, I guess. Oh, and we're still married and together after 25 years.

Darn, that reminds me. I forgot our anniversary again. I wonder if I should buy her a dog?​

That's good! :) Not that you forgot the anniversary, we might not have you that long around here! :D Congratulations on the 25 years, I know, it's not easy, I've been there for 29 years. I hope she never reads this!!!

Buy her a dog and definitely we won't see you again! :D

Last edited:
What is a name w/o a story!

light bulb
The First forum I ever became a member of was a Coues Whitetail Forum here in AZ. I love to hunt the Grey Ghost of the Southwest, especially with a Bow....6 archery coues deer to date. My other passion is Sheep hunting. I have my Desert Sheep (archery) and my Dall (rifle) and have guided sheep hunts in AZ and Utah. I frickin' love it!! Hence Coues 'n' Sheep..... My other hunting passions are late season elk hunts and speed goats.... Arizona has it all!!!!:D

CnS

light bulb
The First forum I ever became a member of was a Coues Whitetail Forum here in AZ. I love to hunt the Grey Ghost of the Southwest, especially with a Bow....6 archery coues deer to date. My other passion is Sheep hunting. I have my Desert Sheep (archery) and my Dall (rifle) and have guided sheep hunts in AZ and Utah. I frickin' love it!! Hence Coues 'n' Sheep..... My other hunting passions are late season elk hunts and speed goats.... Arizona has it all!!!!:D

CnS

Which sheep units in Utah did you guide in?

Mine is not as exiting as most on here. I grew up about 30 minutes from down town Atlanta Ga. When I was in my late teens my buddies and I would go to the city for some good old fashion beer drinking and laughing at the city folks. I was the wilder one o the bunch. I was sitting at the bar talking to a red headed girl and all my buddies was pouring tequila down me. Well what I can remember of it they challenged me to make a seen. They said I was being BOARING talking to that girl. I was just trying to get some (well you know). Well after it was said and done I had drank way to much and yanked my close off and jumped on the bar. I was there about 5 seconds max before Mutt the bouncer bounced me out across the side walk on my head. As I was lying on the side walk bleeding from my forehead. The red headed girl walked by all nonchalant and said that didn't go over to well did it (Big Daddy) . Needless to say I rode home in the back of the truck buck naked with everyone calling me Big Daddy. I have never lost that name since then. I did learn a valuable lesson from it all. I don't drink tequila to this day and bouncer are meaner than they look and if one is named Mutt I tend to run the other way .

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.