What do you think they should get?

10 pages of response to a really sad & stupid situation - floods of people having different cultures & standards allowed to invade our country with the objective of implementing a massive social, political & economic change. Then these 2 guys kill some big white-headed bird for lunch and it makes news.

Build the north & south wall - cheaper than eating Afghanistan & arming Ukraine.

Edit - forgot the fentanyl problem

Last edited:
Oh, no, I don't mean fine the illegal. Like you said, they don't have anything to give you. You fine the employer that much. You have to make it wildly more expensive to employ illegals. So much more expensive that you can't say, eh, cost of doing business. Honestly $1 mil might not be enough. $100mil, not able to be discharged in bankruptcy.
If they even had jobs. 😉

You forgot no social services. How about no nothing!
I'm all about giving a hand up to help someone get on their feet but these endless handouts are killing the country.
Are they all coming here to work or just to get the free stuff which anyone that works or has worked knows it's only free for them.

Yes and now they have smaller plants and far better set up. Cheaper too.
If we had followed Tesla's technology instead of fossil fuels, we'd be living on a different planet! Imagine free wireless electricity! The internal combustion engine would have fallen to the wayside. Oil barrens of the day killed all his ideas, for money...

They probably don't taste much worse than some bear.

Not sure what the big deal is. Baldies are a dime a dozen around here. When the lakes freeze over they hit the river fish and scavenge road kill, not too symbolic in my mind. No reason to protect them nor should goldens be protected especially in sheep country. In fact during bighorn lambing I think there should be an open season on goldens and a bounty on coyotes.

Never had to defend your country or your brothers and sisters in arms have you. If you had, you would know to what I speak

20 years military (2 combat 1 peace keeping deployment),18 years LE. Do you know what I speak? I don't glorify the C130 either, just an uncomfortable taxi whether you land it or jump it.