Video I "shot" from last Sunday

6.5x61Super

...banging some steel!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0nBwN31z-U]AR15 .223 6PDK Counter Sniper 6.5x61Super Long Range Thunder Valley Precision Magpul - YouTube[/ame]

joseph

When I was competing in High Power we shot 200 yds. offhand at 200 yds. with open sights and prone at 600 yds. with open sights. Not all that hard. gun)- - - - - - - - - -

gt40

HARPERC

Thanks for posting. I found it funny that your camera began to limit you before it was all done.

6.5x61Super

"you guys think you need some super high powered scopes? This is just a 10 power scope"

*waits 4 seconds*

*pulls out 6-24X50 Vortex PST*

*I facepalm* :rolleyes:
..even on the "big rifle", I typically shoot with the power setting at 18X if the mirage is not too bad, calling my misses are easier, too!

BrentM

Fun vid. Trigger happy cracks me up. I was out trying to dial in a rifle for accuracy one day and the 15 year old went through 100 rounds in the same time I shot my 10 round group at 500. He came back and was acting all bummed out....what up? (head hanging) out of ammo.......OMG you are kidding!? Noooooooo.

Recent Posts

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce