Video I "shot" from last Sunday

6.5x61Super

...banging some steel!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0nBwN31z-U]AR15 .223 6PDK Counter Sniper 6.5x61Super Long Range Thunder Valley Precision Magpul - YouTube[/ame]

When I was competing in High Power we shot 200 yds. offhand at 200 yds. with open sights and prone at 600 yds. with open sights. Not all that hard. gun)- - - - - - - - - -

gt40

"you guys think you need some super high powered scopes? This is just a 10 power scope"

*waits 4 seconds*

*pulls out 6-24X50 Vortex PST*

*I facepalm* :rolleyes:

..even on the "big rifle", I typically shoot with the power setting at 18X if the mirage is not too bad, calling my misses are easier, too!

Fun vid. Trigger happy cracks me up. I was out trying to dial in a rifle for accuracy one day and the 15 year old went through 100 rounds in the same time I shot my 10 round group at 500. He came back and was acting all bummed out....what up? (head hanging) out of ammo.......OMG you are kidding!? Noooooooo.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts