Tipped Hammer Bullets?

I think I'd be keeping my lips sealed if I were them until it was a sure thing with inventory ready to roll. Too many other manufacturers have got screwed or screwed others and it erodes trust and credibility. They've told us they're working on something and that's probably all we'll know and I think that's wise.

In Ecclesiastes a quote I've always liked is

"It is better to not make a vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it…God takes no pleasure in fools"

This is just one of those universal truths regardless of whether a person has religious faith or not and it applies to everything, even and especially business/customer relationships.

Totally agree.
Well said.

I was waiting for over a month after they took a biopsy to know if some abnormal tissue in my esophagus was cancer or not. Over a month after they took the sample just Sittin here wondering if at the age of 31 with four young kids at home I had to plan for a fight with the big C…praise God it's totally harmless, just scar tissue from reflux, but that was a bit of a nail biter
@Calvin45: great news for sure! Truly glad AOK!

Are these different than the ones you've tested already? Have changes been made and now need to be retested?
Gday beeman
These ones are slightly different on one front
Fairly on another

First is Brian got his tool so on cutting it is a one stage operation ( on that part ) which I like the idea of that as if it one stage should be more reliable

2nd part is I've got 5 different hp depths on that one pill to sort through on the terminal side
This part is my world & one I really look forward to testing while overall it is only subtle differences in terminal preformance it's giving us the confidence that it's covering more bases & that's the part I love
Yep I don't want a pill to just kill I want it to cover as many bases as possible

I got board so I thought of a great idea to test & give me a bar of what to compare against & this got out of hand with 2 full days of testing & 96 critters
Which I will complete this idiot moment of mine once my body gets back to some normality & then game on when those prototypes turn up

Cheers

Wow. 96 more animals! That's incredible the amount of testing you do. It's very much appreciated. Interesting on the 5 different depths of hollow point. I will say I'm glad Hammer is doing rigorous testing instead of just putting out a bullet with a different design. Like lots of guys we are in a hurry to get these for ourselves. But I think the wait will be worth while.

Not two whole weeks!!!

I was waiting for over a month after they took a biopsy to know if some abnormal tissue in my esophagus was cancer or not. Over a month after they took the sample just Sittin here wondering if at the age of 31 with four young kids at home I had to plan for a fight with the big C…praise God it's totally harmless, just scar tissue from reflux, but that was a bit of a nail biter 🤣

I haven't even got the time yet to finish load development for the boring old fashioned hollow point hammers I finally ordered…and living in Canada, i waited a good bit longer than two weeks for them to ship to me after i ordered them haha.

Loving them so far, incredibly consistently made.

Glad to hear that things worked out for you buddy. 👍

They advertise down to 1,200 fps on the Lazer but some of the different calibers say 1,300 fps
Personally used the ceb a lot
I'd suggest that we delve deeper than just open but then again we should always listen to what some of these companies put out as if it's written down & advertised it's gospel
8C321AC0-31DA-400A-8622-652157E404B7.jpeg

Cheers