Tipped Hammer Bullets?

YES!
Keep it friendly. Awards consisting of simple honorary mentions.
Precision.
Accuracy
Speed.
Consistency

Some of the most fun I've ever had at friendly contests were off hand shooting.
Imagine this. 500 yard BIIIG target. All members get one shot, off hand, closest to center dot wins the privilege of buying everyone a beer(or sweet tea) and lifelong bragging rights.

YES!
Precision.
Accuracy
Speed.
Consistency

Imagine this. 500 yard BIIIG target. All members get one shot, off hand, closest to center dot wins the privilege of buying everyone a beer(or sweet tea) and lifelong bragging rights.
Better be close to home if I only get to shoot one shot!

Like If you liked that try some high power silhouette shooting...... dam good training for hunting....

YES!
Precision.
Accuracy
Speed.
Consistency

OK, I'm a patient man, but I've been waiting like TWO WHOLE WEEKS!

So um, when can we start ordering the Hammer Tips?

.308 in the 175 - 190 grn range please.

No kidding…I know good things come to those who wait but this is getting a little over the top! Lol…kidding of course but I am getting a little impatient! I have a new 7mm MAX being built and would like to use that bullet!

@RockyMtnMT

OK, I'm a patient man, but I've been waiting like TWO WHOLE WEEKS!

So um, when can we start ordering the Hammer Tips?

.308 in the 175 - 190 grn range please.
Not two whole weeks!!!

I was waiting for over a month after they took a biopsy to know if some abnormal tissue in my esophagus was cancer or not. Over a month after they took the sample just Sittin here wondering if at the age of 31 with four young kids at home I had to plan for a fight with the big C…praise God it's totally harmless, just scar tissue from reflux, but that was a bit of a nail biter 🤣

I haven't even got the time yet to finish load development for the boring old fashioned hollow point hammers I finally ordered…and living in Canada, i waited a good bit longer than two weeks for them to ship to me after i ordered them haha.

Loving them so far, incredibly consistently made.

Not two whole weeks!!!

I was waiting for over a month after they took a biopsy to know if some abnormal tissue in my esophagus was cancer or not. Over a month after they took the sample just Sittin here wondering if at the age of 31 with four young kids at home I had to plan for a fight with the big C…praise God it's totally harmless, just scar tissue from reflux, but that was a bit of a nail biter 🤣

I haven't even got the time yet to finish load development for the boring old fashioned hollow point hammers I finally ordered…and living in Canada, i waited a good bit longer than two weeks for them to ship to me after i ordered them haha.

Loving them so far, incredibly consistently made.
Calvin45 I'm happy to hear you're okay and that definitely puts things into perspective as I've been in your shoes. I've also been extremely satisfied with the original Hammers and will definitely test the tipped version when they're available. Again I'm happy to hear the scare was benign and you have the opportunity to enjoy those little bundles of joy for the foreseeable future!

Yep, would be nice to get some kind of feedback on them.
Tell us something, a time line, anything.
I think I'd be keeping my lips sealed if I were them until it was a sure thing with inventory ready to roll. Too many other manufacturers have got screwed or screwed others and it erodes trust and credibility. They've told us they're working on something and that's probably all we'll know and I think that's wise.

In Ecclesiastes a quote I've always liked is

"It is better to not make a vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it…God takes no pleasure in fools"

This is just one of those universal truths regardless of whether a person has religious faith or not and it applies to everything, even and especially business/customer relationships.

Recent Posts