Strelok Pro - Ballistics App

What do you mean sanctioned? Have any links that explain what happened to the app? I see Strelok Pro is available. I just checked.

Let me start with that I work in telecom. In 2000, the government required every telecom company to add an access point for the NSA to monitor all communications or face daily monetary penalties. In 2001 the patriot act made it able to be done without warrant. It was replaced with the Freedom Act (irony?). Now they want to create a "Secretary of Commerce" with the restrict act (S.686). This one will expand access started with the patriot act to include data, private IM, even forbid VPN use, and allow access to all things, even video doorbells, under the guise of cybersecurity/misinformation/disinformation.
I'm not going to say whether you should be fearful of Russia. I am going to say that any bill brought up by republicans that Biden agrees with is dangerous, considering the massive attacks on our 2A rights. Personally, Russia is the least of my concerns.

Hello LR friends. I have known for a while that the Strelok Pro app was invented by a Russian - last name Igor Borisov. Does anyone have any info about whether or not it is still "safe" to use this app?

I have found it to be an incredible resource, but I am thinking of making the switch to another program for multiple reasons in the very near future. What other ballistics phone-based ballistic apps do you think is the best for LR hunting and shooting? I'm looking for one that is comparable or better than Strelok Pro. Thanks!
SHOOTER!

Well anybody that likes strelok need to disable the updates. Igor has been sanctioned I read and his . I had to get a new phone and it's no longer on the app store.

I liked the retical features so that sucks.
Been using Strelok for years on my Android devices, works between all of them. Just last week I went to buy it for my IOS phone and it is not in the app store.

I dumped Strelock and Kaspersky for my home pc.
Close fried uses Shooter app and has killed elk at incredible distances so I will get that.
The problem is where I hunt I can't get cell service so not sure if any app will help.
I can't find the Shooter app on play store. Is that the full name? Thanks !
I have Strelok. I don't even see it on playstore anymore.

Last edited:
The friend that told me about Shooter app said someone reported strange code on his phone while going through Strelok Pro data.
He felt like it was intrusion or maybe subterfuge of some sort trying to get his data.
That was about the time when Russia started it's invasion of it's neighbor country and fell out with the international community.
I dropped Kaspersky and Strelok told them why and said when your leader conforms to international norm's I may change my mind.

The friend that told me about Shooter app said someone reported strange code on his phone while going through Strelok Pro data.
He felt like it was intrusion or maybe subterfuge of some sort trying to get his data.
That was about the time when Russia started it's invasion of it's neighbor country and fell out with the international community.
I dropped Kaspersky and Strelok told them why and said when your leader conforms to international norm's I may change my mind.
👍🏼 I just trashed my Strelok app a few minutes ago.

They should probably target people with money wealth and power cuz jokes on them because all they're gonna get out of us is some great reloading tips on guys with a budget 😆