Strelok Pro - Ballistics App

Attachments

• DE7B2F2C-8C3B-4ECB-85DE-FA831E8E559D.jpeg
    DE7B2F2C-8C3B-4ECB-85DE-FA831E8E559D.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 82
I dumped Strelock and Kaspersky for my home pc.
Close fried uses Shooter app and has killed elk at incredible distances so I will get that.
The problem is where I hunt I can't get cell service so not sure if any app will help.
BrentM advised me on Shooter app and JBM's. I'll go with Shooter app under his advisement. I don't think you need cell service for the app to work. I could be wrong.

So they hack my phone. I just hope they don't tell my wife how much I spend on hunting gear... then there will be real trouble.
It's not like I have the grid coordinates to the locations of US nuke facilities in there.
manitour do you bank,pay bills or shop on your phone?
I don't but still a bit wary of anything from Russia.

manitour do you bank,pay bills or shop on your phone?
I don't but still a bit wary of anything from Russia.
How about Smirnoff!.....? Could be onto something here Rooster....those Russians put something into it that make me " Tilk fumpy n wibble hen I alk..." after just 20 ozs!🤣😅😆 Sneaky Mothers!

Too true buddy.
This is why you and your cat should have one of my patented, super strength hats. ;)
How about Smirnoff!.....? Could be onto something here Rooster....those Russians put something into it that make me " Tilk fumpy n wibble hen I alk..." after just 20 ozs!🤣😅😆 Sneaky Mothers!

Smirnoff makes magnets stick to my belly. It takes about four or five of them for full effect.

I dumped Strelock and Kaspersky for my home pc.
Close fried uses Shooter app and has killed elk at incredible distances so I will get that.
The problem is where I hunt I can't get cell service so not sure if any app will help.
You don't need any internet service for Strelok. Can't speak to the others.