Strelok Pro - Ballistics App

Given the fact that Russian hacking activity is on the rise I don't think the OP's question is out of the ordinary. Heck there have been plenty of warnings out there.

Strelok is not "Russian Anti-virus Software". Your article does not apply to the discussion in addition to it being Fake News. The hackers are after money and large users of software, not the small crowd that uses ballistics calculators. Don't be afraid of everything labeled Russian. All Russians are not bad, the same as all Americans are not racists or criminals.

Given the fact that Russian hacking activity is on the rise I don't think the OP's question is out of the ordinary. Heck there have been plenty of warnings out there.

No wonder there is no ammunition and even less reloading supplies available! World propaganda wins again!

Strelok is not "Russian Anti-virus Software". Your article does not apply to the discussion in addition to it being Fake News. The hackers are after money and large users of software, not the small crowd that uses ballistics calculators. Don't be afraid of everything labeled Russian. All Russians are not bad, the same as all Americans are not racists or criminals.
I believe the part about Russians....but are you really sure about Americans?😅🤣😂😅

LOL I know strelok is ballistics app lol.