Storing With Suppressor On vs Off

A suppressor doesn't emit anything different than what is already present when a cartridge is fired. And nothing is left in a suppressor after a cartridge is fired that isn't left in the barrel

If we should believe those who have a larger experience than what most of us do, then we would believe all the politicians 🤣

A suppressor doesn't emit anything different than what is already present when a cartridge is fired. And nothing is left in a suppressor after a cartridge is fired that isn't left in the barrel

If we should believe those who have a larger experience than what most of us do, then we would believe all the politicians 🤣

What?????

Wait a minute...are you trying to tell me that they aren't filled with some super special chemicals that attract water?
Wow mind blown 😁😂😜

Just went out. Took a shot at a deer. We had major rain and wind last night. Everything is very wet. Just put my rifle back in the safe with the usual humidity control devices. I guess I'm screwed.
That's what Bergara asked if I did to cause the rust in my 6.5CM barrel... when I told them it was in the new, unfired, just unwrapped and out of the box rifle they shrugged and said "1MOA accuracy guarantee applies" 🤣

Storing your rifle with the suppressor on is a recipe for a disaster. The gases and residue in the suppressor attract moisture which eventually ends up in the barrel causing it to rust and pit.

Here in NZ we have been using suppressors for 40 odd years and it is well known that storing with it on never ends well.
I've never heard of this before. I've never noticed any rust or moisture anywhere which could be a location issue ( not much moisture here in Oklahoma most of the time compared to NZ). I leave suppressors on my rifles all the time and only taking them off when the rifle is cleaned.

I've never heard of this before. I've never noticed any rust or moisture anywhere which could be a location issue ( not much moisture here in Oklahoma most of the time compared to NZ). I leave suppressors on my rifles all the time and only taking them off when the rifle is cleaned.
Same here. Never had an issue with rust.