Buying A Suppressor And Store Closes While Waiting on Tax Stamp

ATF will contact you as part of their process for closing the store records. It will be transferred to another store to wait for your stamp approval. Expect a long wait between the store closing and the ATF contacting you.

Had that happen. The store contacted the ATF and they rushed the paperwork through for the FFL and ended up getting suppressor back quicker
That was good customer service. I know of a store that did not give a single crap about their customers and even lied about submitting paperwork. Long story short, people were screwed out of money they spent and got no can. The ones that were actually filed, when approved, were transferred to a new store and customer picked up the can.

Just got one in 5 months. I really thought I had until spring to get a rifle setup to run a 338cal suppressed. I am still contemplating the conversion of a 300NMI to 338NMI with 22" barrel.

I had this issue when I bought a suppressor. Store closed and anything that was awaiting on a tax stamp the ATF stepped in and processed very fast when closing was announced. I believe there's a particular process followed when the FFL holder decides to close his store front. For me it all worked out for the best. I ended up getting my Can faster than I normally would've had the store stayed in business. I wouldn't be too concerned buying from a local business store front.