Oshkosh, Wisconsin Long Range Hunting Store Now Open

ADMIN

Administrator
"Clothing & Gear For The Backcountry Hunter & The Long Range Hunter"

1273-sm.jpg

We now have a physical store located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Stop in to try on Sitka Gear Clothing or Kenetrek Boots. Take a close-up look at our 30 different hunting backpacks. Have Andy help you in your selection. Or just come in to chat about what makes us all excited to be passionate outdoors men.

1285-sm.jpg

We operate out of a historic 100 year old building with high ceilings and a decorative stamped tin ceiling and with lots of tall glass windows. We overlook a beautiful spot on the Fox River at the south side of the Main Street bridge.

1286-sm.jpg

PRODUCTS
  • Huskemaw Optics
  • Long Range Rifles
  • Over 30 models of hunting packs from Eberlestock, Sitka Gear and Badlands.
  • Sitka Gear and Badlands clothing and Kenetrek boots. Come in and try them on.
  • Angle cosine indicators and scope levels
  • Windmeters
  • G7 BR2 Rangefinder
  • Tents and sleeping bags by Big Agnes.
  • MagnetoSpeed and CED chronos.
  • Backcountry camping gear.
  • PSE TAC crossbows. By next year we'll have a full line to include other crossbow brands as Wisconsin is going full inclusion for the regular archery season in 2014. With all we've learned about crossbow shooting and mechanics we feel we have much to offer the passionate Wisconsin archery hunter as he ventures into crossbows for the first time.
  • And many more items you've seen at our online LRH Store.
1287-sm.jpg

Our store is located at 601 S. Main St. in downtown Oshkosh, Wisconsin about 5 minutes from Highway 41.

From Hywy 41 take the Ninth Street exit and go east for 2.2 miles to Main St. Turn left (north) and drive 3 blocks. We are on the left corner. Park in the rear or on the side street.

HOURS
Our store hours may change slightly so call first if you are coming from a long distance. (920-376-2010)

At this time we are open:
9 to 5 on Mon, Wed, Fri
9 to 7 on Tue, Thu
9 to noon on Sat

1300-sm.jpg

Len, Andy---congrats! That is just plain cool. Next time I'm in Wisconsin (sometime in the next century or so) I'll stop by!:D

Randy

I haven't been to Oshkosh since the EAA airshow in '89.
I might have to do a vacation in the north-central U.S. and spend a bit of time at your new haunts.

Wish I was still A Yooper!!!!! I use to go to Oshkosh all the time. I would go through a few times a year on my way to Russell Boots to pick up my boots. next time I leave ND to go back to the U.P. (upper peninsula of MI) im gonna have to stop in:)

Thank you all! I hope to meet lots of you over the years ahead.

Mugs, see you next week on our LRH Group hunt in Wyoming.

Congrats Len & Andy! That's pretty cool that there's now an actual building to go with the forum. Doubt I'll ever be in Oshkosh, WI for any particular reason, but if I ever am, I will swing in.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.