NX8 4-32 Moar

brandon327

I am looking for a NX8 4-32 Moar. Does anyone have it in stock yet? All I have been able to find is the MIl and a 2.5-20

I have one in mil C, you're going to love it. Parallax requires some continuous adjustment, eyebox isn't super forgiving, and the depth perception isn't great, however the glass is crisp, reticle is usable at all levels of mag, turrets are typically NF good. The illumination isn't daylight bright and doesn't have that many settings but it works in low light situations well. Love that it comes with tanebrex covers and the throw lever. My scope gets a bit darker above 27x but I'll never be shooting there anyways. Scope is compact, fairly light for features, NF finally has a power ring that is independent of the ocular, FINALLY! There is a lot to like here, I'm tempted to get a 2.5-20 as well.

I have the MOAR model. I like it. First ffp scope so just getting used to it. It's shorter than NXS. Has better glass. Turrets feel the same as my NXS.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.