New toy

I run both the Atlas & Harris bipods. The Harris is a lot easier to deploy, especially when you are proned out trying to be sneaky. The Atlas is far more sturdy & generally higher quality overall. I'd only run a Harris that has the ability to cant as it's pretty important in the field.

t

Finally made a decision based on conversations and advice here and elsewhere. View attachment 444951
Seekins Element 7mm PRC
Leupold VX6 4-24x52 tmoa
Vortex Precision Match rings
Banish 30 suppressor (bought in Jan, arrives when it gets here).

I've got 5 boxes of ELDM and 4 boxes of ELDX to shoot. Do most shooting ranges usually have chronographs so I can see what my rifles doing?
My range had several chronographs to Lend free to members

Ok I went out and shot my Element today. Got it sighted in at 100 yards and shot a half dozen rounds at 200. In some what of a hurry my groups weren't great but at 100 they were moa. It definitely will perform better than I can so I'm very happy with it. I bought an atlas prs bipod and now I need ideas about a pic rail. Seekins has their universal rail that uses the sling stud hole and you have to drill a second hole. Not sure of the length but seems 1.5-2 times longer than it needs to be. Suggestions?

I wanted to chrono it but apparently the range doesn't have them anymore. They had three and they were all shot and damaged. Not real sure how that happened. I'm running medium height rings which seemed fine shooting from a bench but assume I'd be better off with lows so I might make that change. For now just need those suggestions for a pic rail.

I just purchased the Seekins the other day. My stock has two sling studs on the fore end so I went with the 3" hole spacing Rail. I will be using a Wise Chrono Pro mount as well as a bipod. Need the extra rail space. There are several good videos for installing a pic rail out there. Go slow and be careful drilling holes.

I just purchased the Seekins the other day. My stock has two sling studs on the fore end so I went with the 3" hole spacing Rail. I will be using a Wise Chrono Pro mount as well as a bipod. Need the extra rail space. There are several good videos for installing a pic rail out there. Go slow and be careful drilling holes.
Which seekins did you purchase? Mine only has one

Decided to switch over to Arca so I bought the Area 419 Arca head for the bipod. I want the Area 419 Arca rail but looking for suggestions on length. 8" or 10"? Anyone have an Arca rail on their Seekins Havak?
73B683E0-3936-40F9-87DA-13177E50230D.jpeg

Nice! This has come together well. I've been looking at the Atlas bipods recently. My old Harris still works well, but it gets heavy when I add the pic rail adapter. All you need now is a suppressor and possibly a more rugged rifle case to protect your investment.

Nice! This has come together well. I've been looking at the Atlas bipods recently. My old Harris still works well, but it gets heavy when I add the pic rail adapter. All you need now is a suppressor and possibly a more rugged rifle case to protect your investment.
Yeah, won't expect the suppressor until Nov, Oct at best. It was purchased though. The new case is in the works because I have $300-400 on a gift card at scheels and $200 at cabelas.