New Elk Terminating Toy

Not something you can necessarily test or elimate as a variable, but my next thought is crown damage/issues. From a troubleshooting standpoint, you're on the right track with rings and scope.
It's a new brake on there while shooting. I believe I will take the brake off also after checking the rings and scope.

If you haven't taken off the rings yet maybe try the brake first. That way you're eliminating one variable at a time.

Update on the rifle. The rifle will not hold a 2moa group. Most are over 3 moa. I have contacted the guys that put the rifle together for me and we went through every possibility. So I took the barrel off and stuck on a prefit proof in 7saum saami chamber new barrel and did a ladder on N560 like all my 7 saums like. The entire 10 round ladder was under .9 moa. Ended up shooting a .27 moa group at 200 yards when I completed. So I'm packaging up the barrel and sending it back to proof for them to look at. So the terminator is on hold as of now and the SAUMinator is taking over lol