New toy

laker

Newest rifle built for the up and coming hunting season. 300 RUM Remington 700, Christensen arms barrel, holland recoil lug, Wyatt's mag box, trigger tech trigger, holland radial baffle brake, sitting in a bell and Carlson ultralight stock. With a leupold vx5hd 3-15x44 sitting in Talley one piece rings and bases it goes 8.5lbs ready to hunt.
2A986A80-92C8-434A-A50E-0B94047CF54F.jpeg

Threw the gun in the pickup while running the trapline. Took the only box I could find in the house which happened to be a pullup box so ignore the weird target hah. 130 yards off bipod with factory loaded 220 grain eldx. I'd say she's got some potential once my reloading stuff shows up
AC771B59-E2B1-44C4-8510-C9AB950A2A2B.png

Very good looking stick. Love the target have to have my kids save them for my grandkids. That's awesome

Nice rifle, but one question...

The hell kind of target is that supposed to be? :confused:

It was an empty pull ups box from my daughter. That's all I had. But I do have a coyote calling contest this coming weekend so maybe it was just practice

Good shooting and very very nice rifle. Reminds me of my first custom. I wish i had never sold it.

My kid would be so sad to see that target haha.

Nice rifle, but one question...

The hell kind of target is that supposed to be? :confused:
It's a paw patrol target man!! My son has paw patrol EVERYTHING ha ha....his favorite is Chase, he says because he wants to be like his dad ha ha (I work for the Sheriff's Department).

I really like that, I'm considering building something similar with the same components but on a short action. Very nice!!

It's a paw patrol target man!! My son has paw patrol EVERYTHING ha ha....his favorite is Chase, he says because he wants to be like his dad ha ha (I work for the Sheriff's Department).

I really like that, I'm considering building something similar with the same components but on a short action. Very nice!!
I don't have any kids, so I had no idea what it was. I figured it was either a cartoon dog or chipmunk or something. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.