New "to me" made in Montana monolithic bullets ...

So to help settle some of this.
Or to see if this is a great design would it be safe to say if I ordered the 100gr 6.5 and compared it to the 99 hammer for speed and drops to see if the cavity in the back is helpful.
Then against the 97gr absolute hammer because even though the cavity would allow more space for the typical powders that perform well in the Grendel it may not best the absolute hammer that likes a faster burn rate powder that simply doesn't work with the standard 99-100gr.
So it may and should indeed outdo the 99 hammer but I bet it falls very short of the 97gr . After I get speeds I can run them out to check the actual bc in my rifle then use those numbers to punch into applied and see which one can reach to a greater distance before it hit min FPS of opening? Then if I can find the time shoot both at max range to see if they open. Just to rule out the if hammers has a distance advantage at min speed it may not matter if it doesn't open at that speed.

You are correct, when I was reading the post, my mond went to the "Bazooka" and "RPG" type. but you can have shaped charges without the metal liner.
In any case, the cavity back in the bullet has nothing to do with a shaped charge in my mind
Nor mine.

Personally it makes me worry about possible stability issues but without seeing a lot of testing on them at the kind of velocities most of us are running I'll keep that to myself so don't mention it... . HA!

They are legit. Have you tried to contact Chad to see where your order is?
Same here. I had them load some 6.8spc and 260 Rem for me several years ago while I was recovering from surgery.

If they are running slow I would suspect they are having some of the same component issues everyone else keeps running into.

Call them, they always shot straight with me.

what velocities are you running, not familiar with the Max?
I run them in my260's around 2850, 6.5LRM at 3400, and the 7mm STW and 300 Rums at around 3250, the Winnie around 3100.

If they shoot well for you, I can assure you will not be at all disappointed in their terminal performance on game.

They also have matching practice bullets for each of these to make practice and load work up more affordable.

They did have some distribution issues for a while but I'm assured their new US distributor has really stepped up his game.

Once I finish moving I will likely pick up another thousand or so and start shooting again since I have an unlimited range as well as a very nice commercial range to shoot on there.

Nothing I've ever shot gave me the same consistency on game that shot as well over the last 40 years or so and that covers a literal ton or so of bullets I've loaded and shot at targets and game in that time.

Wao this only went 15 pages. The Texas bullet started later and it is at 20. Georgia at what 5?
Amzing!