New "to me" made in Montana monolithic bullets ...

I'm finding more and more pig videos using the CCB bullets, as well as others. Most are night videos so distances are around 100 yards. Pretty good results so far. But that's also true with the other bullets. What got my attention on that CCB water jug video was the slower velocity hits. Seeing the impression of a opened bullets going into the 2nd and 3rd jugs was cool.

So I am not a mono fan, but these bullets are sexy. High BCs and I think the cavity design is brilliant. This video is great.
Yeah I'm not one either. But this design is pretty interesting. Pretty smart using the cavity for these purposes. My concern is how it actually affects BC's. I'm not an engineer so it's beyond my scope of knowledge.

The only monos I ever shot are Barnes, on target, have the loads, extremely accurate, just never hunted with them.
No disposable income now to be testing anything. I have the loads, and loaded rounds for my hunting rigs. Waiting till the craziness dies out. I do want to try the Hammers the CBB and maybe the Apex....but not today

just in case anyone does actually wanna take a peek in to performance. these bullets were originally designed for the 6.8spc to give us a good mono copper bullet that performed in the ranges and velocities of a 6.8spc.

then he made the 30cal stuff for the 300blk and so forth and so on

just in case anyone does actually wanna take a peek in to performance. these bullets were originally designed for the 6.8spc to give us a good mono copper bullet that performed in the ranges and velocities of a 6.8spc.

then he made the 30cal stuff for the 300blk shooters.

Don't bother us with facts, don't you know we are only interested in opinions?🤣
Just kidding...