New Remington 700's

Here's a group shot from my Remarms 700 7mm RM at 550 yards shot of my pack. The ADL is in a KRG Bravo stock. 180 gr ELDM handloads.
1703475381442.jpeg

I think the 22-250 is a standard twist rate, not 1-8" like the .223 rem. The 243 win is 1-8" though, at least the new ones are :)
I didn't spend a lot of time examining the rifle. I was comparing the action as to the Mossberg & Ruger at the time. And was wanting a 223 Rem. But they didn't have it in 223. I can say I was impressed with the machining of the action compared to the others. But then it was a couple hundred dollars more. But it also had a nice wood stock BDL,. Not composite. Not sure how much of a difference if any in price it would have made w/ a synthetic. After going home. I kept thinking I should go back & buy it. But I already have a 22-250 (Savage). And I don't shoot it. And looking to buy a new/used motorcycle. 2010 Yamaha V-MAX. Talk about a rocket when it comes to motorcycles. lol

With some of the blunders they've made in the past, it's a wonder they can sell anything. Mostly slow twists barrels, discontinuing popular models, dropping ammo for some calibers…. The list goes on.

With some of the blunders they've made in the past, it's a wonder they can sell anything. Mostly slow twists barrels, discontinuing popular models, dropping ammo for some calibers…. The list goes on.
Yes, they have to overcome the previous screw ups.
Now that they shut down the Illion plant and relocated to Georgia(?) they have a brand new factory and a chance to become a major player again. Quality has to be no. 1 and not just talk about it.

Yes, they have to overcome the previous screw ups.
Now that they shut down the Illion plant and relocated to Georgia(?) they have a brand new factory and a chance to become a major player again. Quality has to be no. 1 and not just talk about it.
Absolutely. Need to do a little more research before they jump.