New ADG Brass 2019

I just spent the last to days in the booth with the ADG group and can tell you that their brass is as good as it gets and they are also class act people which is important to me. What you see new this year is likely going to be it with maybe a closely related case or 2. They are pretty much maxed out on production and are selling everything they make; and for good reason. I would keep the requests coming though because at some point, they may grow into new territory.
I learned more about their operation and forming process and it caters much more to strength and consistency than high production numbers.

I just spent the last to days in the booth with the ADG group and can tell you that their brass is as good as it gets and they are also class act people which is important to me. What you see new this year is likely going to be it with maybe a closely related case or 2. They are pretty much maxed out on production and are selling everything they make; and for good reason. I would keep the requests coming though because at some point, they may grow into new territory.
I learned more about their operation and forming process and it caters much more to strength and consistency than high production numbers.

Any idea if they'll have fully-formed 7SS brass in the near duture? Heavily considering a build for one, but as a new reloader, I've never fireformed before. I'm not against learning, but it would be one less step in the process... :) Thank you, sir!

I wonder how/if their 6.5-284 brass will measure up with Lapua and if it will be cheaper. That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

Any idea if they'll have fully-formed 7SS brass in the near duture? Heavily considering a build for one, but as a new reloader, I've never fireformed before. I'm not against learning, but it would be one less step in the process... :) Thank you, sir!
I "fireformed" a 100 pieces of Rich's 6.5ss brass a few months ago. As simple as load a bullet and pull the trigger. No jamming and no false shoulder.

About a month ago, I emailed this company from two different emails. They did respond to one. Getting ahold of someone on the phone I had no luck, I left a couple messages. They did finally respond to the one email. I was asking about the 300 win mag brass. They were out of stock. They did get ahold of me and let me know some was available. I already moved on and bought Norma. I checked a couple days after and the ADG brass was sold out. I heard the quality was really good but not many reviews yet.

I recently purchased a box of 338 RUM cases from ADG.I weight checked them,and there was only .6 grains difference between the whole box! And it is the most consistent brass I've had yet! Neck wall thickness,case runout,squareness of the case head,overall length,etc.Can't wait to start load development. I bought the Bertram brass on the recommendations from several people, which i will be selling if anyone is interested. The Bertram is crude by comparison to the ADG.Alpha Munitions also makes a really nice product.As far as cost is concerned,neither of these are that expensive in comparison to other brands when you consider the required prep work. Just my humble opinion.

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered new box of 7mm Nosler brass yesterday.....

Certainly willing to try and compare. Wonder where the price point is going to be?

So on the topic of fire forming,not sure this is the correct forum,but here goes...Hornady makes hydraulic forming dies to spec.So why not have a die made to your chamber,either by the chamber print of your reamer or sending in 3 fired cases. The difference in cost of bullets,powder,primers,and of course barrel wear would be more than offset by having formed cases that you can just then size as you would normally after fire forming.And as an added bonus,you can get the neck reamer to go along with the die,and eliminate any neck wall inconsistencies at the same time.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.