New ADG Brass 2019

Any idea if they'll have fully-formed 7SS brass in the near duture? Heavily considering a build for one, but as a new reloader, I've never fireformed before. I'm not against learning, but it would be one less step in the process... :) Thank you, sir!
We are working on it but fire forming is as simple as pulling the trigger. It's head spaced and ready to shoot.

I was scrolling through Facebook and came across a post from Long Range Only. They shared the picture below. I'm really excited for the brass ADG is working on and bringing out. Looks like they're staying on top of their game and working on what people want and need. I hope they add a few more cartridges to their lineup like the .300 PRC, 7mm WSM, and I would love to see some .284 Winchester brass.

View attachment 119026
Does anyone know when the next run of 6.5 SAUM brass is coming ?

What you see new this year is likely going to be it with maybe a closely related case or 2. They are pretty much maxed out on production and are selling everything they make; and for good reason.

This is good information to have. I am glad that ADG is doing well, but disappointed to learn they won't be expanding their product line by much more. I have some of their .308 brass and it is excellent stuff!

I was desperately hoping ADG could be convinced to produce something in the .270/.280 family, which would afford Lapua quality brass for those of us shooting the long action Sherman cartridges. Norma is OK. Have been trying to get my hands on RWS for a year and a half now and am about fed up with trying to deal with Huntington's to get it.

For now, it looks like the SS line is the way to go for new builds.

I just contacted them a few weeks ago and they said they currently have no plans for the 7wsm
Really ****es me off that the 7wsm is being forgotten. Great cartridge, certainly better than 7saum but beinf killed by lack of brass. I have wsm's in 270, 300 and 7, and after a lot of hunting, lo grange shooting i believe the 7 to be the best of the lot.

This is good information to have. I am glad that ADG is doing well, but disappointed to learn they won't be expanding their product line by much more. I have some of their .308 brass and it is excellent stuff!

I was desperately hoping ADG could be convinced to produce something in the .270/.280 family, which would afford Lapua quality brass for those of us shooting the long action Sherman cartridges. Norma is OK. Have been trying to get my hands on RWS for a year and a half now and am about fed up with trying to deal with Huntington's to get it.

For now, it looks like the SS line is the way to go for new builds.
Don't give up just yet!

6.5 PRC, I know some people who will love to know that next best thing could be as big as the creedmoor mining rush of 2012 till now and still going:D

Calls, texts, and more calls!:D

Have been doing exactly that. I have called, sent e-mails, pestered them and cheered for them on FB. I am reasonably certain that I am not the only one. Is there any indication we have made a dent?

Last edited:
Have been doing exactly that. I have called, sent e-mails, pestered them and cheered for them on FB. I am reasonably certain that I am not the only one. Is there any indication we have made a dent?
YES! It has not fallen on deaf ears just a matter of priority and finding the production room.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.