ADG Brass

And thicker/heavier case walls than lesser brands. They are in the same league with Lapua in my book.
Its surprising though on the capacity. Ex; the Norma saum brass holds almost a grain less than the ADG but the ADG is tougher. Also, Hornady 300 PRC brass isn't much different capacity wise but not nearly as tough.
I guess what Im try to say is, ADG retains capacity but not at the expense of weak brass, so there are some good things going on there with toughness, but not by adding a bunch of weight. Petersen brass is good, but tends to run a little less capacity in some brass.

Yesterday I prepped 100 pcs of new ADG brass for my new, never fired 300RUM.
I stripped the bolt to measure my headspace and almost 29 pcs of brass would not chamber and needed bumped back 2thou. The base to neck measurement had differences of 5 thousandths, using a hornady comparator.
All 100 pcs needed de-burred and chamfered, some even had dented necks so I am going to say that the quality control at ADG should be a little tighter than it is. Is that pretty standard with ADG?
How could they let dented necks end up as 1st quality and put them in the nice padded orange box they come in? ADG treats them like precious cargo so I would expect more.
For comparisons sake, I have 60 pcs of new un-prepped norma brass from my last 300Rum, all of them chambered and didn't need any work.
Norma's are good to go right out of the bag!
So for me, I'm on the fence with ADG until I see how they shoot and how they last.

I think most all brass will need the work you talk about except needing bumping back, although that is somewhat a benefit when it comes to fireforming. Small dents aint no bigg'n and I think ADG could be real busy filling orders considering their long-lasting reputation.
Quality control is expensive, and that expense is passed on to us. Bottom line for me is, like you say " how they last" as well as weight uniformity.

Dented necks I bet are done shipping I've never got any bras that didn't have some necks dings.
Starline is close to zero but every 100 had at least one. Larger cases seem to have it more.