New ADG Brass 2019

Great news, , I heard this rumor last fall! Glad there will be something other than Nosler and Hornady brass for the 28 Nosler, at a competitive price.

Is anyone going to make 6.5x47 brass besides lapua? Did they copyright that case or what is the deal. You have 10 companies making 6.5 creedmoor, and only one option for the better, 6.5x47.

As a reloader Ive been just fine with only having one option for 6.5x47 brass since Lapua is making it. Always available and about $1/piece.

Great news, , I heard this rumor last fall! Glad there will be something other than Nosler and Hornady brass for the 28 Nosler, at a competitive price.

I am glad to see the market get "uncornered" for Nosler, period! As with some of the other component manufacturers, I feel that the reloader is getting fleeced. What you used to pay for 100 pieces has been reduced to 50 pieces. I don't mind spending money on a product, however I feel like I ought to be getting what I pay for.

I am glad to see the market get "uncornered" for Nosler, period! As with some of the other component manufacturers, I feel that the reloader is getting fleeced. What you used to pay for 100 pieces has been reduced to 50 pieces. I don't mind spending money on a product, however I feel like I ought to be getting what I pay for.
True! When you buy ADG brass, you get just that!

I've inquired with peterson and adg as to timeliness for 28 nosler. Peterson says 4-8 weeks, no answer back from ADG yet. I am very happy with the adg 338 rum and 6.5 saum I have. Petersons 300 norma is tough as well. Ryan Pierce should be done with my 28 nosler and 300 norma imp in April, so f'n excited!

Hopefully soon for the 28 Nosler brass, in time to rework loads and $&/+ can the Nosler brass I have now. Very unsatisfied with Nosler brass, varying expansion rates with the same load and all equal, drastically different brass weight, just not worth over $2/each imo.

280 AI please.
Agree 100%, there is a whole group of folks that would buy 280 AI brass from them. I contacted them and Peterson a few months ago, and both said they didn't have current plans to produce 280 AI brass currently. That said ADG seemed most willing to listen, if they started receiving requests for it.

Agree 100%, there is a whole group of folks that would buy 280 AI brass from them. I contacted them and Peterson a few months ago, and both said they didn't have current plans to produce 280 AI brass currently. That said ADG seemed most willing to listen, if they started receiving requests for it.
I like companies that listens to what their customs actually want, instead of doing what their BOD thinks is best for the profit margins. And also that they have a rep here on the site to answer questions and help the membership. That's very rare in today's society. Just for that, if I had the cash I'd order some of that new ADG 7mmRM brass just to support their business.

I like companies that listens to what their customs actually want, instead of doing what their BOD thinks is best for the profit margins. And also that they have a rep here on the site to answer questions and help the membership. That's very rare in today's society. Just for that, if I had the cash I'd order some of that new ADG 7mmRM brass just to support their business.

Exactly my thoughts! I guess we just need to gather the troops and start letting ADG know we need some good 280 AI brass!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.