Most accurate non custom

Everything suggested so far I would agree with,to add to that I would say handle as many as possible and pick the one that fits (feels) the best to you.
This is the best advice anyone can give you. We live in a time where there are a large number of accurate rifles produced. If you like the way it feels and looks, that really is all that matters.

I would avoid certain European brands like Sauer for the sole reason that their barrels are heat pressed into the receiver. Should you ever shoot it out or otherwise damage the barrel it is a lot harder to crank off and swap out.

Not to follow what is new and trendy but if I were a betting man I would say 300PRC and 7PRC are going to outshine 300WM and 7RM long term. I would look at those cartridges for more long term support and ammo availability, even if its a little thin now.
It's not hard at all to remove. Just have to cut a relief groove and they come right off.

I have two savages. One 111 in 25-06 that shoots half to 3/4 MOA and a 116 weather warrior in 7 mag that shoots 3/4 MOA. I also have three Tikkas. Two in .243 and a 270 WSM. The .243's are very accurate and the 270 WSM shoots around MOA.

I will say all these guns shoot really good three shot groups but open up as they heat up.

For the price I like them a lot.

Do you have specific purpose for this rifle? My Bergara 7RM HMR shoots bug holes, but it is heavy by my standards. The Browning X Bolts have all shot extremely well that I have owned and come in a ton of configurations. My Savage was just okay (1" MOA), but this was a sample size of one.
Strictly hunting so I'd rather not be toting an anchor but I also realize with some weight it helps accuracy

I'm not recommending these. Just showing my findings.
I've purchased 4 ruger American 308 rifles for kids first deer rifles. They've all shot 1/2" or less 5 shot groups
Here are the only 2 target pics I still have.
C58934C7-0544-4BEC-9FDB-31459A806548.jpeg
EB3AA581-6270-40B2-B19D-DA907E5BE98E.jpeg

5 shot groups with inexpensive 3x9 scopes.

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!
Do your magic with hand loading and bedding almost any cheap rifle can shoot just as good as a full blown custom! Take a Ruger American for example I worked a load up for a pink muddy girl 243 that shot quarter minute at 100 yards all day long. The groups wandered a bit but stayed consistently tight! The full blown customs are more about having everything exactly the way you want it with the finest components available and for the most part there's only 1 'yours'! The customs hold value much better than standard box rifles. It's all relative to what someone is willing to spend for their idea of a rifle.
2k should get you started with a nice action and barrel. But you'll easily double that amount with bottom metal, trigger and stock. If I were to start right now I'd go with a Falkor,Stiller or LonePeak with a Kreiger or Brux barrel, Mesa or AG stock, Jewel or TT diamond and Hawkins metal.

I would avoid certain European brands like Sauer for the sole reason that their barrels are heat pressed into the receiver. Should you ever shoot it out or otherwise damage the barrel it is a lot harder to crank off and swap out.

Not to follow what is new and trendy but if I were a betting man I would say 300PRC and 7PRC are going to outshine 300WM and 7RM long term. I would look at those cartridges for more long term support and ammo availability, even if its a little thin now.
The PRC's have decades to prove that they're going to outshine anything. I'm sure they are amazing cartridges but loose your ammo and almost every ma&paw store in every town in America probably has 300 winny or 7mag sitting on the shelf just dust it off and put it to work!

The PRC's have decades to prove that they're going to outshine anything. I'm sure they are amazing cartridges but loose your ammo and almost every ma&paw store in every town in America probably has 300 winny or 7mag sitting on the shelf just dust it off and put it to work!
No doubt, but the PRC are the new generation of those classic cartridges. Look how far 6.5CM and 6.5 PRC have come in a fraction of that time. There will come a time when the popularity and demand for what is new and hot, and performing great in factory loads with push ammunition manufacturers to prioritize production of what the market wants. I think we will see more and more of the new and less of these aging cartridges. Its not a knock against them, its just the natural process. Firearms manufacturers are already doing exactly that, chambering new rifles in a more limited selection of popular calibers. If I was buying a factory rifle today, I would want to be on the leading edge of the new rather than the trailing edge of the old.