Mod 700 problem

Sounds like you have a tight chamber and you sized the body causing the shoulder to slightly move forward. FEENIX's video of Broz sizing should fix the issue. Or bump the shoulder down some more.

If things aren't obvious in a custom chamber, get a chamber cast done and verify measurements. I agree that baseline measurements aren't a direct correlation to your chamber but are guidelines.
+1 to a sharpie on the case to find contact points.
Norma and Lapua brass are not the same. I haven't seen you mention that you have checked to see how different they are.

Evening all, need a little help, chambered in 6mmBr. Resized 1x fired brass from same gun (Lapua) now the bolt won't close. Drop the resized brass into a Wilson gauge, no problems. Tried the same brass in my buddy's gun no problems. Come back home
try in my gun no good. New Norma brass no problem. Resized 1x Norma brass no problem. I'm stumped.
Check the lug recesses real close for debris, very small accumulations, or object(s).

I'd take a look at your expander ball. I've had rough ones stretch my brass on the way out. You can take the expander ball off to test, but that may cause you to lose one piece of brass. Lefty7mmstw's suggestion of marking up a piece of brass with a sharpie and chambering it should tell you where the brass is making hard contact preventing the chambering of it..

Reminds me a bit of this thread, but I have been wrong before!

Yes Sir! I hope it works for you. Cheers!

Ed
RE:www.accurate shooter.com/cartridge-guides/6mmbr
Apparently there's 2 chambers. The Lapua chamber(large) and the Norma/Remington chamber (small). I have the small one. At least now I have a definitive answer.
THANK YOU ALL! For your input!
Best LylePalmer