Yes. I found and read your post during my research effort. These could be great bullets. I've just tempered my urges to jump into a new line of bullets, based on the past 15-20 years experiences. Some of the bullets I've tried haven't walk on water for me. Not like they have for some others.

Which is how I've ended up solely shooting copper monolithics that past 7 hunting seasons. I've had good experiences with the copper bullets I'm currently using. So not in a huge hurry to switch out bullets. But I'm always interested in a potential upgrade to my current copper mono bullets. So gonna await some additional user feedback on this new company/line of copper mono bul

It looks like all the one's I looked at were single feed bullets.Can't use in a magazine.
Ya they do make both a single feed and a mag feed, I talked to him about that and he said you can use the single feed bullets in a magazine still if you have the length in the mag that the bullets arent taking a beating with the recoil of the rifle, if that makes sense. But they do make a mag feed bullet as well. The ones I shot were single feed bullets out of the SAUM, but I have a lot of left over room in the Hawkins hunter mag, because the SAUM was built on a long action

So I have never shot solid copper bullets , and I have a couple of dumb questions .# 1. Is this a Target /Match bullet Hunting Bullet? #2. I'm about to make an elk load for the 300 Weatherby mag, and I think a Bullet of 180 grns would be a good place to start. Do they make a 30 cal bullet in that weight range?? #3 I have read that when loading solid copper bullets, it's important to make your COAL and OGIVE lengths shorter than your Cup and Core Bullets, is that correct? #4. Do you need to reduce the load slightly when loading for a Sold Copper Bullet? Thats enough stupid questions from one post!!! Thanks for any suggestions.
I was also new to the copper bullets- This is a hunting bullet, 100%. I think if I was you I would contact Sam about the 180's, I cant say for sure but I would be willing to bet that his 168 grain bullet is actually longer and bigger than a cup and core 180 lead bullet. I know the 168gr .284 was a bigger bullet than the 190 bergers I was shooting, because they have that hollow space behind the tip and they arent a solid piece of copper, if that makes sense. As far as length goes I am actually loading these longer than any cup and core Ive shot just because of the OGIVE being different and my OAL being longer with the copper bullet than the lead. I got lucky in the SAUM and I loaded them so the bearing surface was essentially right at the neck/shoulder junction, and that just so happened to be .002 off the lands, but the overall length is quite a bit longer than the 190 bergers I was shooting before as well as the 180 Hornadys. As far as load reduction, I do feel like I did have to reduce my load slightly with the solid copper bullets, I am not positive if thats a normal thing across the board or not but I do think my load is slightly less than what youd be with a 168 grain lead bullet.

I couldn't find the 7mm 168 gr one. But the 7mm 160 gr bullet came in single feed and magazine feed versions. Even in single feed versions I'm fairly sure one could find a cartridge that could be configured to a Remington long action to seat out long enough for mag feeding. Say a 7mm SAUM in a Remington 700 LA.
That is exactly what I did and I was shooting the single feeds in a magazine

I was also new to the copper bullets- This is a hunting bullet, 100%. I think if I was you I would contact Sam about the 180's, I cant say for sure but I would be willing to bet that his 168 grain bullet is actually longer and bigger than a cup and core 180 lead bullet. I know the 168gr .284 was a bigger bullet than the 190 bergers I was shooting, because they have that hollow space behind the tip and they arent a solid piece of copper, if that makes sense. As far as length goes I am actually loading these longer than any cup and core Ive shot just because of the OGIVE being different and my OAL being longer with the copper bullet than the lead. I got lucky in the SAUM and I loaded them so the bearing surface was essentially right at the neck/shoulder junction, and that just so happened to be .002 off the lands, but the overall length is quite a bit longer than the 190 bergers I was shooting before as well as the 180 Hornadys. As far as load reduction, I do feel like I did have to reduce my load slightly with the solid copper bullets, I am not positive if thats a normal thing across the board or not but I do think my load is slightly less than what youd be with a 168 grain lead bullet.
A 168 copper is almost certainly longer than any 180 lead core of similar external profile. Lead is A LOT heavier than copper.

And then there's tungsten… 😁

Welcome from Northern California. I am thankful for all info on high BC long range mono hunting bullets, options are great news. California's lead free ban has had me on the mono kick for about 6 or 7 years now. Why did you choose to run the G1 BC and not the G7? G1 has never lined up for me at long range with long high BC bullets, so just wondering. Jason
I set the G1 to .800

So I have never shot solid copper bullets , and I have a couple of dumb questions .# 1. Is this a Target /Match bullet Hunting Bullet? #2. I'm about to make an elk load for the 300 Weatherby mag, and I think a Bullet of 180 grns would be a good place to start. Do they make a 30 cal bullet in that weight range?? #3 I have read that when loading solid copper bullets, it's important to make your COAL and OGIVE lengths shorter than your Cup and Core Bullets, is that correct? #4. Do you need to reduce the load slightly when loading for a Sold Copper Bullet? Thats enough stupid questions from one post!!! Thanks for any suggestions.
Lenny, I have only tried one mono, the 180 TSX.
Both of my Accumark 300WBY love it with I MR 7828. I have never hunted with any mono.

I'm getting a RemArms 7mm RM in a month or two. Later on it'll go into a KRG Bravo. I wonder if that single feed 168 would work in it from a mag. What do you think?
I think you would be fine with a 3.850 CIP length magazine in that KRG bravo. I have some 7mm brass at home I could load up a dummy round tonight and give you a length. They wouldnt work in my 7mm because its a ruger 77 with a long feed ramp and a short box magazine- chamber length i had plenty of room and I coulda ran it as a single feed gun, but I didnt end up messing with it. But in a chassis with an AICS mag i think youre going to have plenty of room

Welcome from Northern California. I am thankful for all info on high BC long range mono hunting bullets, options are great news. California's lead free ban has had me on the mono kick for about 6 or 7 years now. Why did you choose to run the G1 BC and not the G7? G1 has never lined up for me at long range with long high BC bullets, so just wondering. Jason
I myself typically run a G7 also but I didnt have a starting point on the G7- I only had the information for the G1 and so thats what I stuck with is the only reason

Here is my post for the 195
Mr. Ed , what was your muzzle speed and impact speed ?
Thank you Sir , F.K.