Magnetospeed vs labradar

Which one would you buy?

• Total voters
So you have to add something (new holes) to your stock to do it ?

Don't want to do that to my M70 Super grade.
Your stock has to have the ability to mount either a Picatinny rail or Arca Swiss rail, to use the Wiser Precision system, or you need a to use a sling mounted picatinny rail adapter?

I haven't read all 6 pages so sorry if this has already been addressed, but if you add a Wiser or an MK Machine MagnetoSpeed mount to your rifle you can get away from a direct barrel mount and avoid any and all POI shift. I just got the Wiser mount yesterday and will take it to the range tomorrow to put it through its paces.
The Wiser graphite really works great. It just needs to be mounted to a Picatinny type rail on the side or underneath your gun and then you're able to position the magneto speed to be just along the side of on underneath the bullet as it comes out of the barrel. I have a small Picatinny rail underneath the front end of my stock. It does not have any problem with the bags for shooting... However, I do not use it during competitions for the sake of moving it back-and-forth quickly and might get the graphite rail on something!

It is an extremely quick connect or disconnect system!

Actually I have two small Picatinny areas near the front of my stock so that the rear most one uses the Harris Bipod. The front one I reserve for the Magneto Speed unit. I have quick disconnect levers on both the bioid and the Wiser magneto speed unit

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.