LRKM's are just about to roll out of the shop!!!

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
We finally got the safety issues worked out and the LRKM's will be rolling out soon. I'm glad we waited to get a real 3 position safety on the system. It is a true 3 *** safety with bolt lock etc. Having a cocking piece / lever safety was a must with the remote trigger setup. Yes, Whip this one is yours.

LRKM3posSafety-web_zps4f8e9ed8.jpg

Oh good golly no..........I want the left hand model so badly right now. I would consider selling a couple kids! geesh, a little camo paint and some practice I could pretend I am Carlock and shoot a few rocks at eye straining distances.

That is an outstanding looking rifle. WOW!

I don't know who coined the phrase, "function is beauty's master", but if that's true the LRKM is a 10!

I must admit a bit of confusion as to where a cheek rest is managed (maybe over the bolt?), but i really like the portability of such a high-performance rifle.

Not that I could ever afford one, but is a discount for us lefties? I would assume so, since we are soooo awesome and all.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.