Looking into Interest in a Scope/Action Cover for Hunting

After reading a thread on another forum about trigger misfires due to freezing from snow and ice, I started looking for what is available to help protect the trigger guard area on bolt action rifles.
I ran across a company named Scopeshield in Oregon who makes scope covers. They currently sell a scope cover for benchrest shooters that has extended flaps on either side of the scope cover that also cover the action and trigger guard.
It's open at the bottom and I thought if the flaps could be snapped together at the bottom, it could enclose the trigger for protection.
I emailed Emman at Scopeshield and asked him what he could do for us hunters in foul weather.
Here is Emman's response…

Hello Randy,
Just to let you know that we're still in the process of evaluating several designs that may fit your needs but it's a bit complicated.

Treating any firearm as if it's loaded. We need to make sure that we're not creating a safety hazard. We're also being careful that we're not creating the exact opposite where water or snow will accumulate in or around the trigger guard.

We'll know more in the days ahead.

Thank you for your patience,

Emman
ScopeShield, Inc.
1574 Coburg Road Suite 386
Eugene, Oregon 97401

Does anybody have interest in this product?
I welcome any suggestions of what you would like to see in the finished product.
Their current Action Express runs $39.95. I'm not sure what the finished product will cost at this point. Hopefully we can get a forum price.
Here is a link to their current product…Let me know what you think!

I am interested in what you are talking about. I myself just recently looked at these scope covers. My main want is for carrying my rifle around in my pickup. I am a rancher and carry a rifle most of the time and they do get very dusty. Need something to help keep the action clean as well as the optics.

I am interested in what you are talking about. I myself just recently looked at these scope covers. My main want is for carrying my rifle around in my pickup. I am a rancher and carry a rifle most of the time and they do get very dusty. Need something to help keep the action clean as well as the optics.
The mulie freak or solo hunter are what you are looking for. Covers the entire rifle with the exception of the bottom. Keeps moisture, dust, dirt out of the action and inetted areas where the barreled action sits.