Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Savage 110 ultralight

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Christensen arms ridgeline

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Seekins Havak

Votes: 37 34.3%

• Total voters
You don't have RUGER listed. If you put a RUGER American rifle (well bedded) into a good stock like a Boyd's laminated stock or McMillen fiberglass stock you will have a very good rifle for not a lot of money.
(1.) 3 lug bolt for low lift and faster cycling
(2.) decent trigger that can be easily replaced with a better Timney trigger
(3.) excellent bedding system
(4.) excellent cold hammer forged barrel with 5 R rifling

So for the added cost of a new stock and possibly a new trigger you can get a very good rifle for less than the cost of most X-Bolts, although I prefer the X-Bolt rifles myself.

Bergara is not listed, but I would not rule it out. Factory 6.5 PRC, out of the box with Hornady 147 ELDM ammo - see photo.

P.S. I had a good spotter line me up

Attachments

• B455DC0A-6B14-40AC-9BEE-FAF36021DD4D.jpeg
    B455DC0A-6B14-40AC-9BEE-FAF36021DD4D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
What cartridge do you wish to use? If I was picking a rifle and cartridge to do it all from your list. Tikka T3x stainless. Skip the camo and heavier weights, not needed in a Tikka.
Slickest and very quality action with an excellent normal trigger. The actions never bind if running fast etc. Now cartridge? I'd do a 300 wsm to fit the shorter Tikka mag and action. I'd also get it cut n threaded at 20" , for a suppressor. Or just threaded for a good brake.
If you really want a 300 win mag or 300 PRC I'd get a seekins havak.
Also, add Kimber to your list maybe. A kimber Montana or Mt ascent in 300 wsm is sooo nice.

caliber would be more important at what range. Short to medium range medium caliber cartridge, long range magnums. At that price range you want to spend.... A Weatherby won't break the bank. You didn't list them.
308,300 wsm or 300 win mag is the calibers I'm looking at I already have the first two and already hand load for them but it's never a bad thing to have a new caliber