Rifle recommendations for 6.5PRC

TucsonFX4

Hey all. I'm looking for a little input from your experienced hands. I'm planning to purchase a rifle in 6.5PRC. I have a 300 win mag and decided I wanted a very lightweight rifle that could easily handle deer and even elk in a pinch (though I'd prefer to stick with my 300 for elk and above). I've only been reloading for a year, but I would like to find a rifle fitting of the accuracy a hand loader would expect (easy to get 1/2 moa, with work even better?).

I also want to keep the rifle under $2k, and probably close to 6lbs, give or take.

I am considering (though include your own) Tikka and Bergara Premier Mountain 2.0.

Thoughts?

Checkout a CA Ridgeline, looks like it might check your boxes!!!

Ridgeline
I haven't looked too much into them yet. For an inexplicable reason, I just kind of classified them as being too high of a volume manufacturer in order to reliably sustain their accuracy claims. Perhaps I should have more confidence in them.

I haven't looked too much into them yet. For an inexplicable reason, I just kind of classified them as being too high of a volume manufacturer in order to reliably sustain their accuracy claims. Perhaps I should have more confidence in them.
My 6.5 PRC is a Christensen ELR, I've had nothing but a positive experience. I have hunting loads that'll shoot into the .3's ALL DAY hot or cold temps clean or dirty bore. Can't ask for more than that in a hunting rifle. I am going to load for top accuracy and I'm pretty certain I can get those into the .2's. That being said I am a TOTAL Weatherby fan and if Weatherby offered their Carbon Mark Elite or Pro model in their 6.5 RPM I would have bought one of those. Might be out of budget scope but really nice rifles I have 2 Bee's. That being said, I'm totally happy with the CA ELR, it's really a BADASS of a factory rifle and I can consistently slap our 8" plate off bench & bipod at 840 yds.

Bergara HMR Pro here - yes, heavier than you want. It has proven to be very accurate with 1/2 MOA being no problem with handloads. It has produced several groups in the 7-8" range at 1000yds. Factory Hornady was about 3/4 MOA. Just be prepared to get ahold of a AW2 reamer if you're going to run Lapua or ADG brass.

Bergara HMR Pro here - yes, heavier than you want. It has proven to be very accurate with 1/2 MOA being no problem with handloads. It has produced several groups in the 7-8" range at 1000yds. Factory Hornady was about 3/4 MOA. Just be prepared to get ahold of a AW2 reamer if you're going to run Lapua or ADG brass.
I've seen a little about this reamer thing. It has something to do with resizing not being sufficient to get the cartridges to load smoothly? Is this problem across pretty much all factory rifles in 6.5prc, or just some manufacturers such as Bergara?

I've heard good things about the Bergara Premier series, so it caught my attention with the price point and weight.

I've seen a little about this reamer thing. It has something to do with resizing not being sufficient to get the cartridges to load smoothly? Is this problem across pretty much all factory rifles in 6.5prc, or just some manufacturers such as Bergara?
Not just Bergara. The thread link below explains it, but it may tell you more than you want to know about it.

How do the Seekins and Fierce rifles compare? They are above my previously stated price range, but I'm considering adjusting the limit if appropriate.

Not to be a stinker but I owned a 6.5 PRC and it's going down the road. Great caliber but for deer my Tikka CTR 6.5 Creedmoor is more than adequate, doesn't have any sizing issues that require a reamer, has double the barrel life, easier to find components, less recoil, less powder and available in more rifles.