Labradar tripod

I shoot a suppresser and just place the lab in front and to the side of my can attach with a tripod just in front of my shooting table and barrel. I use a old bic pen body taped to the top of the sight valley to align my lab radar to the target, or a straw. The trigger sound like something worth looking into.

New to Labradar - why do I need a trigger for the unit, please?
Have seen many sights for the Labradar too. Why? What do you suggest after using it personally?
Sights are inexpensive and help to quickly align unit with target, trigger makes unit MUCH more precise in recording all shots. Prior to trigger, my unit missed at least 1 out 10 shots......trigger completely stops that issue in addition to accommodating different muzzle device blast issues.

Sights are inexpensive and help to quickly align unit with target, trigger makes unit MUCH more precise in recording all shots. Prior to trigger, my unit missed at least 1 out 10 shots......trigger completely stops that issue in addition to accommodating different muzzle device blast issues.
I had a similar experience, except mine was more like 2-3 shots out of 10. I have the MKM improved sight for $25, and the JKL trigger is $35. The trigger investment is worth every penny - lesser frustrations. Now I just point the LabRadar in the target's general direction without the sight (it is no longer as critical) without any issues.

Prone.

Attachments

• 16093612907902391659447520061669.jpg
    16093612907902391659447520061669.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 156