LabRadar Repairs

idcwby

Just wondering if anyone has experience with sending a LabRadar in for a repair? The external battery port isn't working all the time, so I'm going to have to send it in and wondering how they are to deal with.

Just get the RMA and send it with problem description. I sent them email, followed up with call about the fatal error about frequency. First thing the tech asked what 6V battery I am using. I just send them the picture of the battery. They confirmed it should work...

No further chat with them, I just sent my LR and got it back in about 2 weeks. Maybe 3.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with sending a LabRadar in for a repair? The external battery port isn't working all the time, so I'm going to have to send it in and wondering how they are to deal with.
They are great. A friend of mine is sending his in right now for the same reason,it began to not work occasionally now it must be run on batteries the entire time even though it is out of warranty they sent an RMA number and label and they're going to repair it for free.

I had an issue with my unit and sent it back. They communicated that it was a minor repair, and was promptly fixed and shipped back. I thought they offered very good customer service.