Labradar Help

After reading all of this I'm hesitant to purchase one...

There's nothing better or more convenient for load development, IMHO. I tried the Magnetospeed, but it affected barrel harmonics, and the traditional chronograph is a pain to set up ..."Wait! Can we have a cease fire while I set up my chrony?"

With the Labradar, you have to set the correct velocity range (rifle or handgun), find the appropriate sensitivity and position for the microphone (so the unit is within arms reach and don't need the phone app). Once you figure that out, it's bulletproof and quick to set up.

A question for you guys. Does the Labradar measure ballistic coefficient? Thanks.
I believe you can do the math from the 5 speed readings starting at muzzle velocity thru the downrange velocity decreasing readings. But not within Labradar. Dig around on the internet. Should be some acceptable formula out there to calculate true b.c. including bullet drop, speed decrease, etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.