LabRadar Lite

I just picked one up today and was reading the set up instructions. For all the guys that played with it with rifle bullets, what is the best 5 distance to program in the unit (Yards) from Radar out to 100 yard target ???
If you are like 99% of users you only read the muzzle velocity. But is interesting to compare downrange velocities, 100 yards if readable.

I'm behind the times a little... just purchased a LabRadar Lite, wow what a upgrade from what I was using, easy to set up, works regardless of light conditions, wish I would've had it 20 years ago!
still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles but at last I'm getting a Vo reading without an error because the light conditions wasn't perfect!

anyone have great info on use? basically its set up & bang you have a Vo reading right, đź‘Ť

would've thought a hard protective case would be included but the cardboard box it came will be ok for now,.
Check out he hard plastic cases at Harbor Freight, they fit very well, just cut the foam to match .

LOL, see #17.
This group needs flash cards

The Grey Ops Arca mount for the LabRadar is nice. I use it with the pan and tilt head of the Bog Pod Deathgrip tripod. I use the MK Machine sight in.

4824313F-07E8-4D3D-BA97-D45FC2704D63.jpeg
A7BAA81B-208F-44DA-917F-ECC52D96C081.png